What's new

LCA Tejas at Iron Fist 2013

GwpEN6a.jpg

DASH

LCA is a neat little package no doubt.

CANT BELIEVE WE STIL FLY 130+ MIG21 BISONS

WHEN THIS LCA TEJAS IS READY NOW

GO FOR IT IAF what u waiting for

Don't forget the 80 odd mig-27s we are still flying, which are even more outdated and less valuable than the bisons. A Tejas can replace a 21 and a 27 put together.

Excellent video!!!!!
Shows a whole lot of capabilities tejas has....
way to go!!!!!!!!!

The user will be impressed soon.

On IAF excpectation... they want this to be with them for next 3 decades.They dont want mere Mig21 replacement. So they are asking for hell lot of things on this small bird.

When most of these things are done, it will become a ONIDA of IAF planes..

"neighbours envy owners pride"

For those who wants to compare it with other fighters

There is commedy scene in tamil Movie..I want to use that here. it goes like this.

Who is better educated in school , 10 std Fail and 7 std pass.

There are many people who belive a pass is better than a fail. So those people will say" see i have passed and you have failed :) HAHAHA LOL LOL "

The user will be impressed soon.

On IAF excpectation... they want this to be with them for next 3 decades.They dont want mere Mig21 replacement. So they are asking for hell lot of things on this small bird.

When most of these things are done, it will become a ONIDA of IAF planes..

"neighbours envy owners pride"

For those who wants to compare it with other fighters

There is commedy scene in tamil Movie..I want to use that here. it goes like this.

Who is better educated in school , 10 std Fail and 7 std pass.

There are many people who belive a pass is better than a fail. So those people will say" see i have passed and you have failed :) HAHAHA LOL LOL
"

Good one! :tup:

Guys,whats with the Topsight HMDS?

Some report hinted that another HMS was tested, but so far the Dash HMS will be used, we will see if changes will come in the production versions of MK1.

Back
Top Bottom