What's new

LCA naval variant’s first flight on Friday

its defence.pk hush hush u indian

Mods here are honest, you r noob thats why I am not reportng you, If you continue same attitude you are not gonna last 100 posts.....

Mark my words...

By the way I am waiting for evenng, when I will go home and see times now. Some one observed, Times now was only channel to cover A5 Launch as well...

This is the only asian made naval fighter currently in existence, right? And other than japan, has any asian country made naval fighters in the past? Have the japanese made any since WW2?

(Copies of Russian fighters not counted of course, I mean designed in Asia.)

Well, can't blame the jealous trolls for showing up these days, its all good news for Indian indegenous development recently.

Neighbours' envy, makers' pride.

Y U No post some videos?

tumblr_l96b01l36p1qdhmifo1_500.jpg

GSLV Mk-3 not in another 2 years time. They will start Mk3 cryo testing only after success of mk-2. This year test will be for flight test of L110 and S-200 engines

GSLV Mk-3 not in another 2 years time. They will start Mk3 cryo testing only after success of mk-2. This year test will be for flight test of L110 and S-200 engines

ISRO website says dvlpmt is on for GSLV mk III and scheduled launch is end 2012.

Back
Top Bottom