What's new

Lawyers start long march !

If Musharraf was gettin forign funds then his objective would be to impose martial law and keep these black coat animals in jail while Gunja and BB stay out of pakistan or maybe in jail by now..

:woot: violation of the animal rights too bad dear 23march (thank God you are not long march :D) please dont insult the animals

If Musharraf was gettin forign funds then his objective would be to impose martial law and keep these black coat animals in jail while Gunja and BB stay out of pakistan or maybe in jail by now..

No if's no buts, Musharraf is a forign agent and he gets paid well for what he does, a dictator is always a good friend of money. The evidance is in black and white google it watch news read news etc.

I am asking you a simple qustion how many law practioners are there in Pakistan ???

Hardly few hunderds and and just a meager number of these are reputed ones whome the clients are willing to pay.

I would say again hunderds of so-called lawyers are even not those who are sitting in the premises of the court and writting stamp papers against Rs20.

and who told you that they are rich people only those are who are affiliated with the political parties and getting black looted money from these democraps.

So you don't really have any argument accept an allegation, fine.

No if's no buts, Musharraf is a forign agent and he gets paid well for what he does, a dictator is always a good friend of money. The evidance is in black and white google it watch news read news etc.

what a joke. Corruption has been proven against Zardari (Rockwood Estate), no charges have as yet been proven against Musharraf. Even now Zardari is in power, he still can't find any of Musharraf's corruption.

If anyone was a foreign agent, it would be PPPP and Zardari. Bhutto was making numerous deals with the US prior to the elections. These were not in Pakistan's interest. Musharraf made a deal to join the war on terror which is in Pakistan's interest.

Looks like Atizaz and Ifti Chaudry striving hard for Noble peace award....lolzzz.
Well for organizing the massed always need some money. People can't afford to travel and leave behind their children for days. Money is in their and its lot of money has been pump by Nawaz Sharrief. But way NS is been helping by Saudi, soon our country will turn into farm estate of Saudi regime and NS will be Ameer ul momineen.

So you don't really have any argument accept an allegation, fine.

Parot talk...

Well my argument to that is, musharraf was a general, and then President and general, and now he is ret General and still President. Someone must like him.

what a joke. Corruption has been proven against Zardari (Rockwood Estate), no charges have as yet been proven against Musharraf. Even now Zardari is in power, he still can't find any of Musharraf's corruption.

If anyone was a foreign agent, it would be PPPP and Zardari. Bhutto was making numerous deals with the US prior to the elections. These were not in Pakistan's interest. Musharraf made a deal to join the war on terror which is in Pakistan's interest.

Zardari was in Jail when Musharraf was in Power what corruption cases, why didn't they charge him then, you still live in the medieval ages. What deals, where are they now, Musharraf is a traitor Article 6 I have the first evidance and conviction.

Looks like Atizaz and Ifti Chaudry striving hard for Noble peace award....lolzzz.
Well for organizing the massed always need some money. People can't afford to travel and leave behind their children for days. Money is in their and its lot of money has been pump by Nawaz Sharrief. But way NS is been helping by Saudi, soon our country will turn into farm estate of Saudi regime and NS will be Ameer ul momineen.

Baseless accusations, you are still running in circles, arn't you.

Zardari was in Jail when Musharraf was in Power what corruption cases, why didn't they charge him then, you still live in the medieval ages. What deals, where are they now, Musharraf is a traitor Article 6 I have the first evidance and conviction.

You don't get it do you? Read this, then read it again, just to make sure it penetrates into your brain. I'll start a new line so you get it.

ZARDARI HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF CORRUPTION, SWISS BANK ACCOUNT FRAUDS, BUYING A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR ESTATE (ROCKWOOD).

MUSHARRAF HAS NOT BEEN CONVICTED OF ANYTHING - THEY CANNOT FIND ANY EVIDENCE AGAINST HIM.

Parot talk...

Well my argument to that is, musharraf was a general, and then President and general, and now he is ret General and still President. Someone must like him.

Does it prove that he is foreing agent ?????

You don't get it do you? Read this, then read it again, just to make sure it penetrates into your brain. I'll start a new line so you get it.

ZARDARI HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF CORRUPTION, SWISS BANK ACCOUNT FRAUDS, BUYING A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR ESTATE (ROCKWOOD).

MUSHARRAF HAS NOT BEEN CONVICTED OF ANYTHING - THEY CANNOT FIND ANY EVIDENCE AGAINST HIM.

Why hasn't he been charged for it. If you use "convicted" than it mean he was found guilty then why did the Musharraf Government release him.

Musharraf is charged with high treason, breaking the constitution and is convicted under Article 6.

Why hasn't he been charged for it. If you use "convicted" than it mean he was found guilty then why did the Musharraf Government release him.

Musharraf is charged with high treason, breaking the constitution and is convicted under Article 6.

Now it's getting ridiculous. We're rehashing everything that is known. But here are some reminders.

******READ THIS IF YOU CAN READ******* BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Swiss judge convicts Bhutto

Swiss judge convicts Bhutto

A judge in Switzerland has found former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto and her husband, Asif Zardari, guilty of money laundering.

BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Swiss judge convicts Bhutto

Carry on turning a blind eye to what every literate person in Pakistan knows (who probably voted for Musharraf).

Read this too, if it's possible about the U-turn
Pakistan Times | Top Story: Zardari's surprise admission to Surrey Palace Ownership!

There is a reason they call him Mr10%, and Musharraf wasn't behind that either.

Now show one piece of evidence that proves Musharraf has been guilty of wrong doing. You won't find anything, except a lot of wind about what Zardari and NS are "going to do in the future".

Well Jana if you were a Pakistani and also worked for say RAW or CIA what would you be then a Pakistani Agent or a Foreign Agent.

no ifs and but give me the proof. Only proofs not beacuse you are a political activists of a party and hate army.

The PPP government is also working with US and during this government the US also violated Pakistani airspace.

Back
Top Bottom