What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

PDP Official:

PDP has decided to not to take part in parliamentary election in 2018. The decision comes as no surprise since NAPTA reforms as charted were not undertaken in their entirety thus rendering the touted elections as mere formality.

PDP wishes the rest of those who are willing to participate in the elections all the best in their efforts.

Thank You.

If US can embed their agents in beorocracy to work for them why PDF can do this. Get a early retirement and join beorocracy.

I think not a bad idea , Lets elect Horus Prime Minister of Pakistan

@Horus as a PM is Joke of the century.

I should be elected because I won’t deceive the public nor rob them off their right to the truth.

PDP Official:

PDP has decided to not to take part in parliamentary election in 2018. The decision comes as no surprise since NAPTA reforms as charted were not undertaken in their entirety thus rendering the touted elections as mere formality.

PDP wishes the rest of those who are willing to participate in the elections all the best in their efforts.

Thank You.

Can I be a foreign negotiator? I’d be so awesome honestly

Ohhh ankles,

Have you been able to negotiate yourself out of the nickname?

You are not that awesome but how many languages can you converse in?

Ohhh ankles,

Have you been able to negotiate yourself out of the nickname?

You are not that awesome but how many languages can you converse in?

English, Arabic, Spanish and I can understand the rest :P

English, Arabic, Spanish and I can understand the rest :P

bueno
but usually communication is more about understanding others than yourself.

What was your motivation into learning Spanish? Like to enjoy Marbella and Rio and Cuba? Or you simply thought it was easier than French or Swahili lol

@Horus as a PM is Joke of the century.

I should be elected because I won’t deceive the public nor rob them off their right to the truth.

An I'd like to be the the Development Minister, :p: It's been my twinkly little dream since i was 4. :p

Then , just wait and see how Pakistan moves forward. :p

Can I be Director general millitary operations please ? [emoji16]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom