What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

Never.

You're on ISI payroll. :partay: :partay:

Disqualified for listening to Katy Perry songs. :partay: :partay:
Ye merey khilaf sajish ho rahi hy :taz:

I have many shades I blend in well in any environment ........... mohally k logo say pocho wo kehay gy bara shareef bacha (jab tak tha bacha may) hy ......... dosto say pocho wo kehay gy bohat kamina hy .......... susral waly mayri sadgi pay mar mitay thay ........ molvi sahib mujay dekh kay samjay gay iss say ziyada mutaqi koi nai ho skta ..... :D

Tum sab badnami say darty ho ......... aur mujay issay yo chair k maza ata hy. :p:
Kis omar mein ja kar mazay ley rahey ho :astagh:

u guys making fun of me cz am Gay ...

I AM SAD:( ab mujh se koi baat na kare:(:cry:

You talk too much ........... I proposed the most suitable role for you but you denied.

Here another adventurous role for you ......... you will be air dropped in TTP's areas at night, your job is to access their HQ, gain their trust and leak their information to us .......... you will be exploiting them big time and they will keep you happy and satisfied. Again win win .........

Kis omar mein ja kar mazay ley rahey ho :astagh:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt ........... o bai inta budha b nai hua ho may ubi. I can still pull up two or three push ups.

You talk too much ........... I proposed the most suitable role for you but you denied.

Here another adventurous role for you ......... you will be air dropped in TTP's areas at night, your job is to access their HQ, gain their trust and leak their information to us .......... you will be exploiting them big time and they will keep you happy and satisfied. Again win win .........

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt ........... o bai inta budha b nai hua ho may ubi. I can still pull up two or three push ups.
Boss to barey rangeen mizaj nikley
:rofl:
@Hell hound @The Sandman

Back
Top Bottom