What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

bhai kisi shadi shuda ko girlfriend kay banaey kay chakar main to nahi par gaye thay yeah socthey hoey kay chalo kuch crazy kartey hain:cheesy:
Ya B.A pass wali movie wala kaam kar raha tha righr?
Btw aik dafa paisa wali gf shadi shuda phasana ka khyal aya tha:partay::rofl:

You talk too much ........... I proposed the most suitable role for you but you denied.

Here another adventurous role for you ......... you will be air dropped in TTP's areas at night, your job is to access their HQ, gain their trust and leak their information to us .......... you will be exploiting them big time and they will keep you happy and satisfied. Again win win .........

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt ........... o bai inta budha b nai hua ho may ubi. I can still pull up two or three push ups.
g nae i am not into mullah they dont turn me on.....BTW once TTP leader i just forget his name he was my crush.

g nae i am not into mullah they dont turn me on.....BTW once TTP leader i just forget his name he was my crush.
@RealNapster khan sahib mujhay pata nahi kyu lag raha hay kay app dono ko ek dosrey say introduce karwa kay main app dono ka bhala karon ga.:p:

uski jaib khali thi:partay:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: bad luck

koi car wali dekhni thi na yara ji

LOL. Is this a joke or something. Political party needs public support. But you guys are the most hated in Pakistan. An object of curiosity for the deep state like a guinea pig. And throughly irrelevant trolls to the really able elite.

Bas this is my only problem NUMBERS! hehe i am terrible when it comes to numbers (economy, maths etc) numbering game ap log smbhal lena

That's a tough question and very very difficult challenge too.

There are obviously 2 types of solutions

1) Brutal way means danda but that will make them heroes in front of everyone.
2) Soft way in short surrender to their demands and let them do what ever they want.

But there' a 3rd way too.

3) Talk to them appoint a guy who is a pure diplomat and have the convincing power mtlb kch le aur kch de and let the work resume but in the mean time collect evidences against them do sting operations expose them so they lose the chance of gaining sympathy ever than slowly slowly start arresting them start from juniors and at one time you will reach the head than simply cut it off.

BTW hamari is party ki short form bht aala hai PDP :P

Well what i understand. You need first of all a good awareness campaign to highlight these issues.

Awam sazi ki field dy do .......... with full powers and no interference. I will Insha ALLAH give you pure Pakistanis.

Human lives are at stake here ........ the more you delay it the more human lives we lose. Its an ongoing daily business for them ......... that's why sometimes they are called Kasai in Pakistan.

Zulm khatam karne k liye mazeed zulm nahi ho sakta.

The awaam the silent majority will mainstream themselves when they are explained that they hold the keys to change themselves

Yes in the future i want to launch my party.Even decided a name .Its PNP(Pakistan nationalist party)
The aim will be promoting secularism and sense of nationalism in pakistan and rising the poor and under privileged population of pakistan which is currently used and exploited by PPP and PML(N) to get votes.
The party will try to eliminate ethnicity importance and shia ,sunni,wahhabi crap etc and will instead promote a common pakistani brotherhood.
All feudal lords and political monopolists will face the firing squad for the good future of this country.

You can form an alliance with PDP. Although we still disagree on secularism.

Janaab yaha murgha bhi baang k bajaye azaan deta hai.

Secularism thrives only in economically sound countries.

Pakistan may need 50 years for that

few steps that would be taken on emergency bases
1) selecting the best and experienced minds that our universities can offer to develop logic and analytical base curriculum with diverse subjects(including various technical skill based one) for primary, secondary, higher secondary students as they need it the most. under grad or post grad can wait.
2) gradual implementation of above developed system and training of teacher from the lowest level i.e primary.as sudden changes isn't possible for project of this magnitude and without properly trained workforce it will fail.
3) heavy crack downs for ghost teachers and schools and making sure that people involved in it never find a job in any educational department.
4)gradual standardization of curriculum for private and government schools.
5)making it illegal for any child under 16 to be outside during school hours .this is to help fight the child labor.
6)free breakfast and lunch at schools
7)converting or merging every madrasa into a government school which will provide all above benefits and optional extra Islamic subjects to those who want to study them.(as i have already told curriculum will be extremely diverse with only few compulsory subjects like maths English Urdu(both merged with ethics) science.
8) centralizing the exams and its checking and making it near impossible for student relying on ratta system to pass.
9)making 30% to 40% of the salary performance based.(depending on the nature of the work of the employee)

this will be my part if i ever get a chance to work in education department @Zibago @The Sandman @El Sidd @Moonlight @RealNapster @Mentee @Starlord

That can be a great start.

But we must first explain to the Pakistanis that work is work.

Work demands respect.

Not everyone can be either doctor or a teacher.

There are thousands of profession in between who are being neglected just because awareness is not there.

Education and information are two different worlds

If not defence minister Then make me Finance Minister. I am qualified for that being a Chartered Accountant :(

Great.

But you have to come up with a feasible plan to stimulate the economy.

You got any?

Zulm khatam karne k liye mazeed zulm nahi ho sakta.

The awaam the silent majority will mainstream themselves when they are explained that they hold the keys to change themselves

The problem and the loss that we ignore when we criticize corrupt politicians is that their rampant brutal corruption not only resulted in financial loss but moral collapse of the society ......... the rot in the society and its insensitivity towards corrupt practices won't go away that easily. Mohtaram Siyasat dan paisay loot rahy hain aur aik aaam Pakistani dosray aam Pakistani ki zindagi say khail ra hy. Doodh waly say lay kar mithai waly tak sab 2 numberi may expert hain aur in kay kartoot humari anay wali naslo k liay zehre katil hain.

And throughly irrelevant trolls to the really able elite.

Let me start by saying that you are one of the interesting posters I like reading, however, I would strongly disagree .......... the virtual version of people are mostly totally different than what they are in their real lives .....

Ab 10 crore kahan sey laon ga election larney key liye? :-(

Paisa nahi.
Awareness chaiye

We need to engage 18 to 25 year olds.
Internet is the best thing.

Once this thread catches on. It will be like wildfire. Fashion

Never.

You're on ISI payroll. :partay: :partay:

Disqualified for listening to Katy Perry songs. :partay: :partay:

Anything you can offer?

Well privacy is all of our concern.
You can get a developer and design a solution.
I am sure if its useful enough it will be entertained.
You are sitting on a goldmine

A platform to do something good for the country.

@Well.wisher @Spring Onion

Oh yeah .

I love being politician .
I want to work for balochistan, I've lit of potential for it .

The problem and the loss that we ignore when we criticize corrupt politicians is that their rampant brutal corruption not only resulted in financial loss but moral collapse of the society ......... the rot in the society and its insensitivity towards corrupt practices won't go away that easily. Mohtaram Siyasat dan paisay loot rahy hain aur aik aaam Pakistani dosray aam Pakistani ki zindagi say khail ra hy. Doodh waly say lay kar mithai waly tak sab 2 numberi may expert hain aur in kay kartoot humari anay wali naslo k liay zehre katil hain.

Let me start by saying that you are one of the interesting posters I like reading, however, I would strongly disagree .......... the virtual version of people are mostly totally different than what they are in their real lives .....

I think some sort of reformation in the people have already started.

Per apko maloom hai k hum emotional log hain. Or asaani se darr bhi jatay hai.

Ek dafa safai ka kaam shuru hojae log inshallah khud behtar hojaege.

Awareness campaign chaiye sirf.

Paisa nahi.
Awareness chaiye

We need to engage 18 to 25 year olds.
Internet is the best thing.

Once this thread catches on. It will be like wildfire. Fashion

Anything you can offer?
But you should to remember what that liberal who was against moulana burkah said about us, ' you all are immature internet trolls ' :( . Don't know how will others think about us .

If I had to join politics , first work would be cleaning and making the country beautiful , these old brats are so lazy they cannot even clean the country .. I hate them .

Oh yeah .

I love being politician .
I want to work for balochistan, I've lit of potential for it .

Well you can surely be.

But expensive ideas we have many. Have you a practical one?

Balochistan needs to be well represented. Its our future economic hub

But you should to remember what that liberal who was against moulana burkah said about us, ' you all are immature internet trolls ' :( . Don't know how will others think about us .

If I had to join politics , first work would be cleaning and making the country beautiful , these old brats are so lazy they cannot even clean the country .. I hate them .

This liberalism and mullahsm is nothing just a delay tactic from the elites.

We need to understand that there comes a time when people work for their country regardless of their sect cast or race.

Its that time now.

We simply need to mobilize the youth and only youth can do that.

Baki kaam water fall domino effect krdega

Back
Top Bottom