What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

i am passive Bottom:P
photofunky.gif

Cuteeeeeeeee, not you but your tries at being cute :D

Don't judge the book by its cover ......... you never know what you may find behind the beard. Your participation may help reduce the child abuse ...... win win
shut up:mad: u always do that i hate uuu:(

bhai political party main role pocha tha you know what forget it :disagree:
i thought i asked my role......

allah muje batao naaaaaaaaa muje youth ministry de do.

i thought i asked my role......

allah muje batao naaaaaaaaa muje youth ministry de do.
bhai phley bhi batay hay main kisi ko kasmey kuch nahi day raha

@I.R.A bro always do that, hate u yeah sab kya chal raha hay bhai app to esy nahi thay :lol:

Last edited:
shut up:mad: u always do that i hate uuu:(

I thought we had something going between us ........... :cray:

:tup: pls join our party as a senior member who's job would be to guide us and give us advices.

Yeah yeah please why not feel free to consult me anytime as long as I live, especially matters related to awam sazi :D, but permanent affiliation is not possible at this moment.

Has anyone of you guys have flirted with the idea of forming a party?

Like internet has good uses too instead of usual.

With elections just around the corner maybe why not?
Yes in the future i want to launch my party.Even decided a name .Its PNP(Pakistan nationalist party)
The aim will be promoting secularism and sense of nationalism in pakistan and rising the poor and under privileged population of pakistan which is currently used and exploited by PPP and PML(N) to get votes.
The party will try to eliminate ethnicity importance and shia ,sunni,wahhabi crap etc and will instead promote a common pakistani brotherhood.
All feudal lords and political monopolists will face the firing squad for the good future of this country.

I thought we had something going between us ........... :cray:

Yeah yeah please why not feel free to consult me anytime as long as I live, especially matters related to awam sazi :D, but permanent affiliation is not possible at this moment.
Ajeeb admi ho har sarak par apna truck chala detey ho:lol:

Yes in the future i want to launch my party.Even decided a name .Its PNP(Pakistan nationalist party)
The aim will be promoting secularism and nationalism in pakistan and rising the poor and under privileged population of pakistan which is currently used and exploited by PPP and PML(N) to get votes.
End gst and make direct taxation more effective so only those who earn more pay tax and poor are not burdened

@I.R.A bro yeah always do that, hate u yeah kya chal raha hay bhai app to esy nahi thay :lol:

I have many shades I blend in well in any environment ........... mohally k logo say pocho wo kehay gy bara shareef bacha (jab tak tha bacha may) hy ......... dosto say pocho wo kehay gy bohat kamina hy .......... susral waly mayri sadgi pay mar mitay thay ........ molvi sahib mujay dekh kay samjay gay iss say ziyada mutaqi koi nai ho skta ..... :D

Ajeeb admi ho har sarak par apna truck chala detey ho:lol:

Tum sab badnami say darty ho ......... aur mujay issay yo chair k maza ata hy. :p:

I have many shades I blend in well in any environment ........... mohally k logo say pocho wo kehay gy bara shareef bacha (jab tak tha bacha may) hy ......... dosto say pocho wo kehay gy bohat kamina hy .......... susral waly mayri sadgi pay mar mitay thay ........ molvi sahib mujay dekh kay samjay gay iss say ziyada mutaqi koi nai ho skta ..... :D

Tum sab badnami say darty ho ......... aur mujay issay yo chair k maza ata hy. :p:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

u guys making fun of me cz am Gay ...

I AM SAD:( ab mujh se koi baat na kare:(:cry:

Back
Top Bottom