What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

Yr me kar chuka hon. Shauq nahi kaam hai
Toh aao phir chalein...thora dhakka lagana paray ga
200w.gif

Jab party ka general secretary germany padhar jaeyga tou pary kia khaak chalay gi?

ajeeb buttparasti kay shikaar ho. nikaal do. koi or pakar lo.

manshoor important hai ya banda

I have but after joining PTI making a name and than creating my own party. I want to become health minister of Pakistan and to revolutionize our health system take it to such an advanced level that people will come from Scandinavian country's to Pakistan for treatment a health system in which Pakistanis will not beg or die because they couldn't afford the treatment.

In Pakistan other easy way to fix problems of any dpt. or area is to hand it over to the army boys.
I remember, how Musharraf boys fixed wapda in 1998 and later turned steel, PIA, & PTCL into profit.
Corruption was largely uprooted from govt. services sector and local bodies were working in close hands with locals.
I once needed a birth certificate while being abroad, I wrote an email to relevant secretary few days later,.... one of the union council delivered birth certificate at our door and asked if they can serve more in any way. This will never happen even in most developed nations and top democracies.
Alas all is gone with the wind.

Back
Top Bottom