What's new

Latin America rising: Outrage at ‘imperial hijack’ of Morales’ plane

This is why every one is on the side of china we treat every one equal the west dont

Funny that Japan, Vietnam and other Asian countries disagree with that assessment. I wonder why...

You are the one trying to convince others of something you are supposedly convinced of so the onus is on you to provide proof for your stupid assertions.

Who said anything about encountering latino/latina population in India ? You can dump whatever nutjob propaganda you want in this forum. I simply state what I observe. The onus is on you to disprove it, since i am completely convinced of its veracity.

KingMamba is right, onus is on you... you can't just weasel out by saying "since I believe in it, it must be true".

Also, there was no reason to inject religion into this issue, we got plethora of threads for that!

single china is worst nightmare for you, if anyone join with china then more headache for you.

You need to learn how to use comparative and superlatives, if single China is the "worst nightmare" as you claim (laughable as it maybe), any other country joining them is immaterial....

Besides who's going to join China? BD? LOL

KingMamba is right, onus is on you... you can't just weasel out by saying "since I believe in it, it must be true".

Also, there was no reason to inject religion into this issue, we got plethora of threads for that!

Thank You sir. :D

Must be many latinos in India huh? Retard

Having grown up with latinos and both my best friends being latinos I can say that you are full of sht. They do not care what religion one follows although the majority of latinos are devoutly Catholic.

My first friend in US was a latina girl, she was awesome, you are right about what you said about that sht. They are sht always.

My first friend in US was a latina girl, she was awesome, you are right about what you said about that sht. They are sht always.

I grew up with latinos, on my street where I used to live there were all Pakistani Muslims on my street and all Catholic Latinos across the street from us. We all got along just fine and I still go back for the block parties. :) You know latinos values are quite similar to desis except they love to drink. :lol:

I don't know why you are trolling. Do you want Muslims to bash Latinos or something since most of the members here are Muslim? These are a few cases that pop up every now and then.

Not to mention your youtube video does not mention any race, your last link describes a Russian assailant, and your second link was an assault that occurred after the boston bombings when emotions were running high. Also that lady was a nutcase and the man she pushed over the tracks in your third link was a hindu.

Half the garbage you brought up is off key and the foolish culprits who are hispanic do not represent the entire Latinos of the planet, not in the slightest.

Now get a life.

I don't know why you are trolling. Do you want M..................
Half the garbage you brought up is off key and the foolish culprits who are hispanic do not represent the entire Latinos of the planet, not in the slightest.

Now get a life.

well, i lol'ed. I guess denial isn't just a river Egypt.

You need to learn how to use comparative and superlatives, if single China is the "worst nightmare" as you claim (laughable as it maybe), any other country joining them is immaterial....

Besides who's going to join China? BD? LOL

lol a smart a$$ come to talk about comparative and superlative, do you really know what those \ mean ? :laughcry:

and was your brain farted when i talked about china ? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom