What's new

Latest video: Bangladesh has shown interest in Mig 35 fighter aircraft

The video just said of the countries that use Russian planes. It did not say if any of these countries would buy such and such number of Mig-35 planes. So, how do you say BAF will buy it.
what is the thread title ? and was there any Bangladeshi talking about Mig 35 ?

what is the thread title ? and was there any Bangladeshi talking about Mig 35 ?
Now, tell me where BD has shown interest in Mig-35. Is it because someone spoke in Russian, is that all? Talk precisely why do you think BAF has shown interest? It is not a BTV news, alright?

Now, tell me where BD has shown interest in Mig-35. Is it because someone spoke in Russian, is that all? Talk precisely why do you think BAF has shown interest? It is not a BTV news, alright?
what was he saying ? dude you are .......................
Capture,,,291.PNG

Capture,,,292.PNG

As I suspected and expected :D
watch at 1:50mins
it was already shared on this forum bro!!!

A Bangladeshi speaking Russian.

I can die peacefully now.
i speak too... XD learning from em.

You are a master of Russian. So, you tell us what he is talking about? Why someone has to ask the same question so many times?
bro from how much ever i understand (russian) and how much ever the journalist talked....
we are interested.... doesnt mean we are buying it or have already ordered it... so calm your nips bruh!!!

Old news.Even our Air Force officials expressed interest in MiG-35 long before this.Its an extremely effective air craft with versatile capabilities.

Kira.

Back
Top Bottom