What's new

latest: 3 RAW agents arrested from Rawlakot.

I don't owe explanation to you. You are free just like him.this explains much.
Am I hurting India so bad that you people are undergoing so much effort. Well I am feeling proud of my self. Noobs will be noobs. Just like RAW is a noob for ISI. You know why ISI has topped the list of being the worlds best Intelligence Agency for so many years?

Bwahaha u are a clown.from where did isi came ? I know RAW is nothing.It carved out a nation whereas other brought Afghanistan mess to its own country overload.
Oh come on RAW is a noob their network and assets are being kicked like dogs all around the world. RAW will always remain a wana-be lol

Watching similar threads below it seems raw agents are everywhere.. I think only one case is genuine and he is in news all the time..

Why do you think Doval is so confident about spreading trouble in Balochistan? obviously monkeys are everywhere due to corruption and negligence.

Dividing a country into two and catching mahajirs or poor afghans as raw agent are the same thing overload ?
Aaaa Afghans are not Pakistanis first of all. Now Afghan Pakhtoons are dear brother of Pakistan and as Pakhtoon being the most populated in Afghanistan Pakistan will love to restore democracy and free Afghanistan of India induced terrorism like RAW proxies.

Now lets walk towards the issue of Muhajirs. Who is catching Muhajirs. There are more than any number of Muhajirs in punjab they are serving in Pak Army and they are the one taking down Indian soldiers at LOC. There are three parties of Muhajaris in Karachi and they are democratically even contesting for elections. Look the agenda RAW prepared has failed so I would suggest you to come up with some new stories these Shia attrocities and Muhajirs catch thing just failed. Sorry bro but India invested millions in the proxies and the whole thing has been wasted. Better luck next time but now it is Pakistan's turn to reply with a proxy and Look at Kashmir it is going out of Indian hands. Look at Assam india is going to be divided sooner.

Why does Pakistan/Pakistanis feel the need to justify the arrest and sentencing of a terrorist who is responsible for killing Pakistani civilians and spreading fitna. Let Indians bark all they want. If they abducted a retired soldier for a swap well there is abundance of Indians in Afghanistan that could be abducted for the release of that retired soldier.

"Bharwana" and "Bhadwana" appear to be quite close!!! Is their any linguistic linkage????
The Indians are fed up with me they are trying to put a new strategy towards me. Don't worry in the end at most a girl will cry and run towards home.

Come on overload.you people are sell out, most probably Pakistanis free Lancers.
And your army personnel are bunch of sick pervert people. Who fall for cheap teenage honey traps:lol:

Years of training gone to waste

The Indians are fed up with me they are trying to put a new strategy towards me. Don't worry in the end at most a girl will cry and run towards home.
Don't insult girls please by calling them as such

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom