What's new

Last Words of Omar Mukhtar

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
11755724_994244127273837_5304831609567373078_n.jpg

@Hakan @WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch @nair @SpArK @Areesh @AUz @Gufi @syedali73 @TankMan @Arsalan @ajpirzada @Abu Zolfiqar @Indos @Oscar @Manticore @waz @fatman17 @Rashid Mahmood @kaonalpha @Icarus @Slav Defence @StArk 13 @Tipu7 @Bratva

What am i supposed to do in this thread????:o:

I dont think i am Jihad fan.....

Any reference ? Or just a photoshopped jihadist cr@p ?

Either way, somewhere some Reaper is itching for a face off :lol:

What am i supposed to do in this thread????:o:

I dont think i am Jihad fan.....
You only have to get lost from this thread ...You don't have to be on every forum ...!

You only have to get lost from this thread ...You don't have to be on every forum ...!

Is it???? Do read the OP....... And that question was put to OP since he tagged me in....

Pakistan should rename gadaffi stadium after this guy.

Great idea Man

a few decades after omar mukhtar came a man who was a combination of omar mukhtar, nasser, che guevara, lenin and much more - muammar gaddafi.

the italians and other western colonizers left libya in 1969 when muammar and his comrades brought the "al-fatah" revolution... in 2011, the colonizers came in form of nato and its puppet regimes including the filthy gulf monarchies and the erdogan government of turkey.

pakistanis should hold with pride a construction named "the gaddafi stadium" in memory of not only a man who could be declared "president of the world" but in his other capacity is the "imam of all muslims" irrespective of his physical existential status.

it was italy being fought by omar mukhtar nine decades ago... in 2011 came 40+ militaries preceed by tens of thousands of cia-created terrorists.

do not make the mistake, o pakistanis... you need a che guevara and a muammar gaddafi now... in fact, it is all of south asia who needs them... you should not be involved in anything but how to bring their ideas to form... any other life is a life wasted.

a few decades after omar mukhtar came a man who was a combination of omar mukhtar, nasser, che guevara, lenin and much more - muammar gaddafi.

the italians and other western colonizers left libya in 1969 when muammar and his comrades brought the "al-fatah" revolution... in 2011, the colonizers came in form of nato and its puppet regimes including the filthy gulf monarchies and the erdogan government of turkey.

pakistanis should hold with pride a construction named "the gaddafi stadium" in memory of not only a man who could be declared "president of the world" but in his other capacity is the "imam of all muslims" irrespective of his physical existential status.

it was italy being fought by omar mukhtar... in 2011 came 40+ militaries preceed by tens of thousands of cia-created terrorists.

do not make the mistake, o pakistanis... you need a che guevara and a muammar gaddafi now.

He is not the Imam of all Muslims, he can be Imam of the dead though.

There is none.

so you will rather have none than someone who did more for islam and world freedom movements than any other leader in many many decades??

he gave the world "the third universal theory"... who would you compare him with except nasser and lenin??

Back
Top Bottom