What's new

Last day at PDF

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Last day at PDF

Hi friends got a new job at CCTV News (English) a 24-hour English news channel, of the China Central Television (CCTV).

I am sifting to Beijing China next Thursday; I don’t think i will have time to browse PDF from Beijing this may be the last day at PDF.

Bye

Sri Lankan

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Well hope u will b able to find some time even with ur new job,anyway all the best and good bye.

Last day at PDF

Hi friends got a new job at CCTV News (English) a 24-hour English news channel, of the China Central Television (CCTV).

I am sifting to Beijing China next Thursday; I don’t think i will have time to browse PDF from Beijing this may be the last day at PDF.

Bye

Sri Lankan

:coffee:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Kitty%20bye-bye.gif

so was that the reason behind your posting spree??? lol
anyway you are a good contributor to the forum and i hope you will get some time to continue even in Beijing since it will be interesting to see beijing from your eyes.
and best of luck with your future

It was nice to have you SL, I hope you find the time anyway. Oh and congrats on the new job!!!

wish u best of luck SriLankan. Keep in touch and keep posting. Still you can reach this website through Chinese servers....if I am not wrong..
Thanks again

congratulations Sri Lanka, it was nice to have you here

best of luck for your new job and I hope you keep sparing some time for us

PS: I hope you are truly working in CCTV (Chinese tv channel) and this CCTV does abbreviate to something else :rofl:

Hoped you enjoyed your stay here :cry:
and Best luck for the future.
I will really miss you.
Can you give me the contact no. of one of your colleague, that was in one of your car, for which you started a thread and told us they love to drive :smitten:

Leaving pdf isnt that easy, SL would be back,he wont resist the temptation to come back.COME BACK SOON SL

^^good luck and thanks for your contributions

we will miss you a lot. please don't leave permanently rather try to contribute whenever get time .best of lack for your new assignment .

yaar specially me going to miss you alot becoz of your photo posting capability but you are going for cause of making good life standard for you and your family hope you get sucees there and where ever you go

Dont worry u will find some time in between..and congrats on the CCTV jobs..now you can give us better insights!

Sri Lankan do post your picture after joining CCTV. We would love to see you sitting inside the cabens of CCTV, together with CCTV or all alone

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom