What's new

Lashkar readies para-gliders to launch suicide attack on India: Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's off-topic at all. It is the overt objective of LeT who are under discussion.

I made it plain, my concern is freedom for Kashmiris and their right to determine what that freedom is. I can't speak for all Pakistanis, I do not have that right, but I have never met a Pakistani who said the Kashmiris should be denied the right to choose, which is more than I can say about my Indian friends.

Sir.. On the same lines I havent met a Pakistani who has accepted that Baluchis should be given a right to choose...So what does this make?? Double standards??

Sir.. On the same lines I havent met a Pakistani who has accepted that Baluchis should be given a right to choose...So what does this make?? Double standards??

Kashmir is a disputed territory, accepted by UN and India both.

Balochistan is not a disputed territory, all Balochis want is their right within the federation.

Differentiate and then make a point.

Kashmir is a disputed territory, accepted by UN and India both.

Balochistan is not a disputed territory, all Balochis want is their right within the federation.

Differentiate and then make a point.

I dont think we were discussing the political aspects territorial ownership. It was about the right to choose of people. (So you should also differentiate). And there is a large bunch of people in Balochistan who are looking for seperation and not just for a right within the federation

Balochistan Liberation Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not that I support such movements, but here we were talking about how Pakistanis support the right of Kashmiri people to choose and Indians dont. Well its very easy to pass judgement when the issue is in someone else's house. Its when your own house is in a dispute, thats when true character comes to the fore..

I think LeT should consider buying a C-130 and para-drop suicide attackers into Indian territory while an orchestra plays Beethoven's symphonies in the background, and when they land they should say "Asta lavista baby"...............Much more dramatic then coming in on gliders............ :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I think LeT should consider buying a C-130 and para-drop suicide attackers into Indian territory while an orchestra plays Beethoven's symphonies in the background, and when they land they should say "Asta lavista baby"...............Much more dramatic then coming in on gliders............ :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

This would have been funny had it not been so macabre and lame.:frown::frown:

I dont think we were discussing the political aspects territorial ownership. It was about the right to choose of people. (So you should also differentiate). And there is a large bunch of people in Balochistan who are looking for seperation and not just for a right within the federation

Balochistan Liberation Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not that I support such movements, but here we were talking about how Pakistanis support the right of Kashmiri people to choose and Indians dont. Well its very easy to pass judgement when the issue is in someone else's house. Its when your own house is in a dispute, thats when true character comes to the fore..

Before we go forward, plz give me the number of baloch people asking for separation. As you said large part of people, give me a figure. As i have lived 14 years in Baluchistan and did not saw the large number of people you are talking about.

If such large number of people want separation, then why don't we see large scale demonstrations or why don't we see large scale militant activity. Do you have any idea about the real demographics of the Balochistan province ?? Don't think so.

Do you know more then 90% of the militant activity happens in a specific area, controlled by just a few Sardars, whose members are sitting abroad and being helped by foreign elements. Why don't we see the militant activity in the Pushtun dominated area, these do speak a lot, if someone has the brains to understand.

Why only after the US forces arrived in Afghanistan and the Indians arrived, did the level of militancy rised up. Why wasn't it before.

By sitting in India or abroad, don't try to be an expert by reading the international media news. Come on the ground, then you will know the reality.

And if I or others had double standards, then we would have been talking about all the Indian Muslims, but we aren't. They wish to be called an Indian, most welcome.

You guys did the same in East Pakistan & still doing the same to us in the name of helping the oppressed, we should repay back in the same coin.

There is no double standards in this.

Now get back to the topic.

Simple as that.

This would have been funny had it not been so macabre and lame.:frown::frown:

Lame ? This whole topic is lame. The whole concept of para-gliding suicide attackers is lame, take it from me, a resident of the most suicide attacked nation on earth, THEY DON'T ENTER ON PARA GLIDERS, never have, never will..............

Lame ? This whole topic is lame. The whole concept of para-gliding suicide attackers is lame, take it from me, a resident of the most suicide attacked nation on earth, THEY DON'T ENTER ON PARA GLIDERS, never have, never will..............

Did they ever crash planes into tall buildings before 9/11 ?? The idea was as ludicurous before that actually happened. What I dont get is why this is getting on nerves of some of the pakistani members. It may well be wrong but why so much a hue and cry against a govt report ?? It is not pointing anything to the Pakistani establishment... Or is it just the standard India Bashing...?

Before we go forward, plz give me the number of baloch people asking for separation. As you said large part of people, give me a figure. As i have lived 14 years in Baluchistan and did not saw the large number of people you are talking about.

If such large number of people want separation, then why don't we see large scale demonstrations or why don't we see large scale militant activity. Do you have any idea about the real demographics of the Balochistan province ?? Don't think so.

Do you know more then 90% of the militant activity happens in a specific area, controlled by just a few Sardars, whose members are sitting abroad and being helped by foreign elements. Why don't we see the militant activity in the Pushtun dominated area, these do speak a lot, if someone has the brains to understand.

Why only after the US forces arrived in Afghanistan and the Indians arrived, did the level of militancy rised up. Why wasn't it before.

By sitting in India or abroad, don't try to be an expert by reading the international media news. Come on the ground, then you will know the reality.

And if I or others had double standards, then we would have been talking about all the Indian Muslims, but we aren't. They wish to be called an Indian, most welcome.

You guys did the same in East Pakistan & still doing the same to us in the name of helping the oppressed, we should repay back in the same coin.

There is no double standards in this.

Now get back to the topic.

Simple as that.

The only thing I agree to in your post is the 2nd last line.. This is out of topic and I realize that I shouldnt have responded to an off topic post. I will though send you a one on one response to your post in a PM. Feel free to read it or discard it..

Did they ever crash planes into tall buildings before 9/11 ?? The idea was as ludicurous before that actually happened. What I dont get is why this is getting on nerves of some of the pakistani members. It may well be wrong but why so much a hue and cry against a govt report ?? It is not pointing anything to the Pakistani establishment... Or is it just the standard India Bashing...?

Point made, the 9/11 point is right............... well, no this is not an India bashing nor is anybody concerned about this, it's just that it's a highly, scratch that, totally unlikely situation. LeT is a banned organization, it is pretty hard for them to function here, and the idea of them being able to import para-gliders from europe without notifying Pakistani or European agencies makes the topic smell fishy, and the fact that only India got in on the plot makes it reek of jingoism.

Point made, the 9/11 point is right............... well, no this is not an India bashing nor is anybody concerned about this, it's just that it's a highly, scratch that, totally unlikely situation. LeT is a banned organization, it is pretty hard for them to function here, and the idea of them being able to import para-gliders from europe without notifying Pakistani or European agencies makes the topic smell fishy, and the fact that only India got in on the plot makes it reek of jingoism.

I can see how it must look from a pakistani side of the border. I will agree that on the face of it, it seems as ludicurous. But then these buggers always manage to think of the unthinkable.. dont they?? So while till it does not happen, I agree, it seems funny but the slightest possibility of it going down in that manner can send a chill down anyone's spine. Hece a post that could have been funny seems so macabre...

The same so called freedom fighters boycotted the Indian elections and did you see what happened.. People came out and voted in numbers greater than the national average for the party that does not support seperation from India.

And yes I have heard excuses like, they voted for local governance and not against the seperatists or fudged numbers but thats exactly what they are .. excuses for an attempt fast becoming an Aboriginal boomerang that is now coming back and hitting the same folks who sponsored these so called freedom fighters.

How about you hold these so called Indian elections, which only India observes and recors, as no independant outside observers are allowed to visit regarding a referendum.

This is their basic human right under the UN charter, and put in three oiptions, India, Pakistan or total independant..........Go on Sir

THEN YOU CAN BOAST

Gotta appreciate the ingeniousness (of LeT or the nut who cooked this story up)... Why suicide bombing though? That seems stupid, what's India going to do if its a simple bomb tied to a chute? Catch it?

Gotta appreciate the ingeniousness (of LeT or the nut who cooked this story up)... Why suicide bombing though? That seems stupid, what's India going to do if its a simple bomb tied to a chute? Catch it?

No no man.........Asim your getting this all wrong, LeT are going to attack from the moon man, they have ICBM's now and also coming in with an aircraft carrier as well.........

Better watch out......

I think we have had enough amusement for a day or two, lets close this thread please and save further embarassement to the already incompetent Indian journalism

How about you hold these so called Indian elections, which only India observes and recors, as no independant outside observers are allowed to visit regarding a referendum.

This is their basic human right under the UN charter, and put in three oiptions, India, Pakistan or total independant..........Go on Sir

THEN YOU CAN BOAST

Kashmir is an integral part of India and India does not need to include international observers for these elections. Our election commission does an ok job of it.. Just because pakistan needed international observers to oversee their elections, it does not mean every country in teh world needs to do that. The reasons for international observers in Pakistan was different and was at the request of pakistan establishment only

On the UN charter, for the plebiscite the prerequisite was withdrawl of insurgents infused by pakistan in the area.. That never happened so obviously there was no plebiscite. Its not India but Pakistan which is to be blamed for this
United Nations Security Council Resolution 47 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also even UN has termed that resolution as no longer enforcable and refused to intervene post 1990 and refered all Indo - Pak disputes including Kashmir to the Shimla agreement.

UN Resolution On Kashmir Irrelevant – Kofi Anan The Kashmir
Kofi Anan’s straight talk on Kashmir : No UN intervention,India and the World, News Analysis, India News Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom