What's new

Lashkar readies para-gliders to launch suicide attack on India: Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on what u believe...:hitwall:

LeT openly proclaims that their aim is to islamize india..kill all the hindus..

to u they r gr8 organisation isnt it??

shame...

Try to control your mouth or else you are out of here.

If you can't understand posts and the material in it then keep it shut other then put idiotic and stupid allegations on others.

Stupid.

If 78% say that LeT did not carried out the 26/11 attack and LeT is not involved in internal attacks the way TTP is doing, then what else are you gonna get out of such surveys.

If LeT had been proven guilty, the way TTP has proved itself, then definitely the result would have been much opposite.

The way the attacks got carried out, the so many unanswered questions regarding the attack, the Indian war hysteria and other stuff, would definitely change the perspective of the people.

Media plays a very important in changing peoples mindset.

How Indian media played the game and how Pakistani media played the game, made hell lot of difference in making peoples mindset on both sides of the border.

Similarly a few indian muslims helping LET means nothing in terms of how indian muslims think.

In any case, I've given you examples of how india has caught / prosecuted indians in terrorism cases.

Regarding those numbers in pakistan, even though i find them absolutely disappointing, i do not wish to comment on those here. About LET being not found guilty, well your own govt has banned them for years as a terrorist org, yet those numbers exist.

Remember that picture of JUD graffiti in faridkot, calling on people to join the way of jihad, and then common folk from faridkot protesting everyday that kasab is not from faridkot? What can i say?

Similarly a few indian muslims helping LET means nothing in terms of how indian muslims think.

In any case, I've given you examples of how india has caught / prosecuted indians in terrorism cases.

Regarding those numbers in pakistan, even though i find them absolutely disappointing, i do not wish to comment on those here. About LET being not found guilty, well your own govt has banned them for years as a terrorist org, yet those numbers exist.

Remember that picture of JUD graffiti in faridkot, calling on people to join the way of jihad, and then common folk from faridkot protesting everyday that kasab is not from faridkot? What can i say?

Now where does this faridkot, kasab and other stuff comes into play.

Did i mention them anywhere ???

Have i expressed my views about LeT anywhere on this thread and forum ??

Haven't I been using the words thugs and barbarians in my earlier posts ?/ Doesn't that makes something ?/ Or is it that hard for your minds to understand ???

Have I ???

Whatever makes you happy :cheers:

By the way our keep assets are someone else, not TTP.

But if wanna think that and gives you happiness, be my guest.

It doesnt.. But does calling India's security preparation a game, give you happiness??

i didnt know LeT had a private airforce to drop their men deep in indian territory :D or maybe they bought stealth equipment which wont be illuminated by the awesome phalcon the indians bought.

laughable article to say the least. brought the average indians iq down quite a bit....

i didnt know LeT had a private airforce to drop their men deep in indian territory :D or maybe they bought stealth equipment which wont be illuminated by the awesome phalcon the indians bought.

laughable article to say the least. brought the average indians iq down quite a bit....

i agree,,the execution of such a theory as given in the article is difficult...but not impossible..
they can infilitrate in to nepal or bangladesh ...hijack or capture or 'borrow' :chilli: a plane from any pvt airfields and do this....

coz our radars or phalcons r much concentrated on pakistani and chinese borders....less on other neighbours....

Just a theory :victory::victory::victory:

They can simply hire a chartered plane or a tourist helicopter.

Now where does this faridkot, kasab and other stuff comes into play.

Did i mention them anywhere ???

Have i expressed my views about LeT anywhere on this thread and forum ??

Haven't I been using the words thugs and barbarians in my earlier posts ?/ Doesn't that makes something ?/ Or is it that hard for your minds to understand ???

Have I ???

Yes you did mention that, but you raised the issue of some indians joining LET. I wanted to say - yes some freaks may join but look at the mass support these barbarians enjoy in your land, and that is a problem and a problem that affects us, evidence - mumbai.

Lashkar has also recruited some canadians and americans too (tawaffur rana and dawood gilani), but there is no support for lashkar in those countries, lashkar will have to be defeated in PAKISTAN.

I think LeT has a military base on the moon and they are planning an attack on India with the help of the Martians. Beware India

Hold on..............what about their moon base. You can't just ignore that

I am getting really into this fiction sci-fi stuff

There are lot of if's with this scenario. If the indians have credible information that such purchases were made then by all means use your overinflated defense budget to find appropriate counter measures. I see nothing wrong with that. India is at threat and I believe it needs to do whatever is necessary to protect itself from terrorists. LeT is a banned organization in Pakistan. End of story on that. Oh and the guy who was suggesting that they will decimate our army when the next terror attack happens. I have saved this post and will reopen it and answer then.

i dont see any war between india and pakistan, both countries are having their own internal problems to deal with. some non state actors take the advantage of the mistrust shared by our countries and then as usual our politicians and media play the blame game...

if we go on the street and ask ordinary citizen, he/she will not ask for war, but in return ask for a job or meal......it is time for india and pakistan to grow and be stable .... give what they are suppose to give their people by bringing prosperity and peace toe south asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom