What's new

Las Vegas : American White man masacared 58 people, more than 500 injured.

The death toll has risen to 58 and 500 injured. Unbelievable...

Just now the news has come that ISIS has taken responsibility.

upload_2017-10-2_17-50-52.png

My heart goes out to the victims and their families. Saddened by the huge loss of life.
May the families of the victims have the strength to bear the loss and may the injured have a speedy recovery.

Fully automatic weapons are already strongly regulated though. This could happen anywhere in the world.

What's crazy is out of all the videos put out so far, the most I could determine was the guy going through 3 30-round clips. There's no footage yet showing him firing more than that and so if you take the 90 rounds and count the poor souls who passed @ 58 and add the 515 injured, that's 573 people killed and wounded combined which would suggest he unloaded a heck of a lot more than 90 rounds, even at full auto and with cut-throughs and ricochets and even factoring at least 100 out of those 573 that were injured by other means besides bullets.

So a Christian extremist attack a concert killed 58 and injured 515+ people in terrorist act

What's crazy is out of all the videos put out so far, the most I could determine was the guy going through 3 30-round clips. There's no footage yet showing him firing more than that and so if you take the 90 rounds and count the poor souls who passed @ 58 and add the 515 injured, that's 573 people killed and wounded combined which would suggest he unloaded a heck of a lot more than 90 rounds, even at full auto and with cut-throughs and ricochets and even factoring at least 100 out of those 573 that were injured by other means besides bullets.

I don't understand how mentally you can get to such a dark place to commit such an act. I mean the guy was a retired accountant. He had it made in the shade. He had some serious demons and know one seemed to know or care.

I hope he gets proper justice in the afterlife, because he destroyed the lives of so many. He's pathetic really...

Back
Top Bottom