What's new

Las Vegas : American White man masacared 58 people, more than 500 injured.

About time the word "terrorism" needs to be defined in UN and acceptable by all, and if there are governments who are unwilling because it may not suite their narrative and their goals which they are pursuing since 9/11, screw them, and cut them off from the global community.

Either delink religion with terrorism OR accept that along with Islamic, there is Hindu, christian, Jewish, Buddist, secular, atheist, economic terrorism. There are no grey areas anymore.

The terrorism can be only "kosher" if word Islamic or Muslim is attached to it, cannot , should not be acceptable anymore.

Actually i'm not against the US allowing citizens to own guns. In fact i believe US citizens should have the freedom to do so. The crime rate is very high so gun ownership for self protection is the only way to guarantee your safety.

Just like Europe some states have high crime rates while others have very low. Just because things are bad in one doesn't mean things are automatically bad in another.

You may as well be telling somebody in Finland it's a good idea to carry a gun due to the high crime in Moldova or something.

Plus gun laws vary from state to state just like they do in Europe. What's perfectly legal in some states may be illegal in mine.

Last edited:
Death toll over 50. Deadliest in American history when it comes to mass shooting.

Suprized this was not called an act of Terrorism

It is Terrorism when someone stabs 1 person or happens to be an immigrant whole countries are banned, and it is Mass shooting when 50-60 people are killed and 200 people injured. The subtle constructs of US media are hard to understand how things work

Perhaps the Media has a chart to figure this out

A tragic incident no doubt of such violence in public place

Last edited:
Tragic and let see what was the reason behind this dumbo or he claimed but this was well planned so I doubt that it was a person who was that kind of mental freak

Stephen Paddock was the terrorist here...

Some White Christian nut job... another mass shooting in America.

Condolences to the innocent victims .

It's a clear cut terrorist attack. Innocent people should not have suffered. RIP.

Thoughts to the victims. Truly saddening. As victims of terrorism we know how horrific and demoralizing such incidents can be.

Las Vegas. One of my must visit cities which I will in future. IA

And a clueless Taslima nasreen tweeted with her brain on the side table claiming the shooter must be Muslim. she later deleted the tweet
You should have screen shot to humiliate b@tch later.

Thoughts to the victims. Truly saddening. As victims of terrorism we know how horrific and demoralizing such incidents can be.

Las Vegas. One of my must visit cities which I will in future. IA
You like strip dancing and gambling? or just want window shopping :lol:

RIP sad to see that 50+ people lost lives because of 1 terrorist.
As victims of terrorism we know how horrific and demoralizing such incidents can be.
So true!
And a clueless Taslima nasreen tweeted with her brain on the side table claiming the shooter must be Muslim. she later deleted the tweet
I wonder what other idiots mainly tarak fatah like Islamophobes would've said when they heard the first time of shooting.

Back
Top Bottom