What's new

Las Vegas : American White man masacared 58 people, more than 500 injured.

trump should resign if he has some moral respect
Though I'm not a fan of Trump as the president, this more or less doesn't have much to do with him. There have been other mass shootings under other presidents. It is the mindset here...the moment u talk about gun control all the conservatives jump up like u have just committed a crime. I'm in California which is mostly a liberal state and yet even here I find so many pro second amendment ppl not even willing to have a civil debate about banning guns. I can't even imagine what it would be like to propose such a thing to all the middle(super conservative) states.

Their arguments always boil down to something along the lines of...
- It's our second amendment right
- Do more strict background checks
- the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun
- Even if the average public gives up the guns the bad guys would still have guns smuggled in for crimes.

And so on and so forth...

The reason this happened and incidents like these continue to happen is bcuz somebody was allowed to have a gun. Doesn't matter how many background checks u do...somebody completely sane today may go insane tomorrow bcuz his gf left him or he failed his class or something.

At the very least the American ppl should consider that if not taking away guns from ppl leads to mass shootings...then maybe let's try taking them away...just as an experiment...for like 50 years. It can't be worse than how it already is...and if it doesn't work out then we can return to the current pro gun society after that 50 year experiment is over.

USA = GUN STATE, POLICE STATE :enjoy:
@Hamartia Antidote you own a gun ? If not it's about time you do. :lol: Should the situation arise you have to shoot back with fire and fury

LOL! Think of the US as a bunch of countries like Europe. Just because stuff happens in Ukraine doesn't mean somebody in Greece should load up on weapons.

LOL! Think of the US as a bunch of countries like Europe. Just because stuff happens in Ukraine doesn't mean somebody in Greece should load up on weapons.
Like Europe? But Europe is not USA, people in Europe are generally safer due to not owning a gun. In US it's good old wild wild west as everybody tends to believe they are still cowboys. Sadly Indians are nearly wiped out so now you guys seem to shoot at anybody at will whenever wherever. :lol:

RIP,
Sound so horrifying, death toll rises to 20+ some 100+ wounded.
Gunman was 64 year old Stephen Paddock. He was shooting from 32nd floor of hotel.

Last edited:
Though I'm not a fan of Trump as the president, this more or less doesn't have much to do with him. There have been other mass shootings under other presidents. It is the mindset here...the moment u talk about gun control all the conservatives jump up like u have just committed a crime. I'm in California which is mostly a liberal state and yet even here I find so many pro second amendment ppl not even willing to have a civil debate about banning guns. I can't even imagine what it would be like to propose such a thing to all the middle(super conservative) states.

Their arguments always boil down to something along the lines of...
- It's our second amendment right
- Do more strict background checks
- the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun
- Even if the average public gives up the guns the bad guys would still have guns smuggled in for crimes.

And so on and so forth...

The reason this happened and incidents like these continue to happen is bcuz somebody was allowed to have a gun. Doesn't matter how many background checks u do...somebody completely sane today may go insane tomorrow bcuz his gf left him or he failed his class or something.

At the very least the American ppl should consider that if not taking away guns from ppl leads to mass shootings...then maybe let's try taking them away...just as an experiment...for like 50 years. It can't be worse than how it already is...and if it doesn't work out then we can return to the current pro gun society after that 50 year experiment is over.
this incident can be easily prevented if people are scanned and checked before entering in the building and gathering.the problem with trump is that he make Muslims responsible for every killing in the world and not correct his own country security weakness and is fighting unnecessary wars in far countries and wasting money of his nation

this incident can be easily prevented if people are scanned and checked before entering in the building and gathering.the problem with trump is that he make Muslims responsible for every killing in the world and not correct his own country security weakness and is fighting unnecessary wars in far countries and wasting money of his nation
What u r saying...this concept has existed since the time of the founding fathers. This policy of non interventionism has been advocated by various ppl including Washington and Jefferson. The billions US spends on waging wars around the globe would've been better spent here.

US became a world power by industrialization and foreign interventionism. This used to work in the time of colonial empires. Large Empires would conquer other small countries or turn them into puppet states and benefit from their resources and labor...this is no longer the case. Nowadays with such inter connectivity and vast trade volumes it is foolish to wage expensive wars bcuz the gains are no longer what they used to be. But as they say old habits die hard. If the US ever declines as a world power it would be bcuz it overextended itself.

DLIM54nXUAAGDK7.jpg

Like Europe? But Europe is not USA, people in Europe are generally safer due to not owning a gun. In US it's good old wild wild west as everybody tends to believe they are still cowboys. Sadly Indians are nearly wiped out so now you guys seem to shoot at anybody at will whenever wherever. :lol:

In some countries in Europe there is a requirement to own guns...in others almost nobody owns one. Same here..some states have high ownership while others have low. I'm in the lowest...but even being a high ownership state doesn't equate to shootings. Not even 50 miles from me is one of the highest yet nothing ever happens there...they may as well be Switzerland.

So just like Europe you are going to have your high gun ownership states (like Switzerland) with low crime and others with high ownership rates (like Serbia) which aren't doing so good.

what a disgusting man. Over 50 dead so far. The Americans need to stop being cowboys and put proper gun control in place. This guy legally took a machine gun into a hotel suite. Which other countries is that normal in?

Afghanistan?
Somalia?

Even there i don't think it would be acceptable.

In some countries in Europe there is a requirement to own guns...in others almost nobody owns one. Same here..some states have high ownership while others have low. I'm in the lowest...but even being a high ownership state doesn't equate to shootings. Not even 50 miles from me is one of the highest yet nothing ever happens there...they may as well be Switzerland.

So just like Europe you are going to have your high gun ownership states (like Switzerland) with low crime and others with high ownership rates (like Serbia) which aren't doing so good.

Actually i'm not against the US allowing citizens to own guns. In fact i believe US citizens should have the freedom to do so. The crime rate is very high so gun ownership for self protection is the only way to guarantee your safety.

Back
Top Bottom