What's new

Largest Emerging Economies, E7+Pakistan, growth prospects and challenges

Like the Gujarat fire?

Please take your BS to your Bharat Rashak.
Sir, I said stop it..
And talking about gujarat, first google it and see gujarat is the fastest growing indian state.. And gujarat has got more diverse economy than whole of pakistan.. Gujarat has well ahead of you interms of ship building, chemical industry, pharmasutical, now defence sector, infrastructure, railway network, per capita income etc etc and it is still just one of the state of Indian republic..
so stick to topic and defend yourself that why u should be included in the list..

Pakistan shouldn't be in this list................better put bangladesh in it

Apart from natural resources, textile sector is there anything where pakistan can see itself standing with this countries ?

Oh Richie rich indians why dont you donate something from your treasures to this forum....i didnt see ur single comment in thread where pdf needs ur help...

come on guys...

Ho gaya bhai, ab kuch achhi baat bhi karle ??
Unhe chance to do unhe prove karne ka, bichare puri thread me sirf trolls ko hi reply kar ke thak jayenge..:lol:

Apart from natural resources, textile sector is there anything where pakistan can see itself standing with this countries ?

the have some coal which is not proven to to be economically viable.
textiles well yeah, they have some industry.

but anything else nah

First of all .... Those who are furious and angry about Pakistan being in the list.... Its his list not some official one... SO BE HAPPY AGAIN....

2ndly As far i can assume the countries above at some point did had situation (economic) just like Pakistan... SO as he said Challeges and recommendations......

the have some coal which is not proven to to be economically viable.
textiles well yeah, they have some industry.

but anything else nah
Somewhere heard that their cement industry is well developed..!!!
Is it true ??

The thread opener should be given the chance to justify his list and the rankings that he has given...we are waiting for your justification Hello_10.

Pakistan's constant presence on such lists is the most ominous sign of all when it comes to economic prosperity. From the 1960s till today, Pakistan has been expected by economists with diverse view points, to be part of the next group of emerging nations. Looked at, from a purely statistical point of view, our nation is a potential economic gold mine: an immense youthful population, hugely important strategic location, and neighbor to the two economic giants of the upcoming era. So for a country of such great potential to produce economic growth figures that are consistently below 5% is terrible.

We have all the tools, yet have failed over and over again. Few countries have the near perfect mix of population and location that allows them to turn around their fortunes in a short time period. Pakistan has had it from the beginning and has failed over 60 years. Terrorism exists today, it did not 20 years ago when growth was hardly better; corrupt leaders exist today, but the Indians and Chinese have them too, while they move forward...we fail continuously in very favorable circumstances, relative to other developing nations.

Instead of making us feel good about ourselves, we should question, why haven't we been promoted to the list of developed nation?...why are we still potentially emerging? Our failure is a product of the failure of every Pakistani. Blaming the government is too simplistic and unrealistic...they are from among us and they unfortunately fail like us. They are in power because we have never attempted to prevent them gaining power...just as importantly, even the greatest leader would fail if asked to build a nation with no tax revenue from the working class.

maybe but since there is not much cons activity there, its not gonaa be a huge industry.
So terrorism is the only hurdle they have to cross in order to grow ?? Or there is lack of some other resources ?

Pakistan's constant presence on such lists is the most ominous sign of all when it comes to economic prosperity. From the 1960s till today, Pakistan has been expected by economists with diverse view points, to be part of the next group of emerging nations. Looked at, from a purely statistical point of view, our nation is a potential economic gold mine: an immense youthful population, hugely important strategic location, and neighbor to the two economic giants of the upcoming era. So for a country of such great potential to produce economic growth figures that are consistently below 5% is terrible.

We have all the tools, yet have failed over and over again. Few countries have the near perfect mix of population and location that allows them to turn around their fortunes in a short time period. Pakistan has had it from the beginning and has failed over 60 years. Terrorism exists today, it did not 20 years ago when growth was hardly better; corrupt leaders exist today, but the Indians and Chinese have them too, while they move forward...we fail continuously in very favorable circumstances, relative to other developing nations.

Instead of making us feel good about ourselves, we should question, why haven't we been promoted to the list of developed nation?...why are we still potentially emerging? Our failure is a product of the failure of every Pakistani. Blaming the government is too simplistic and unrealistic...they are from among us and they unfortunately fail like us. They are in power because we have never attempted to prevent them gaining power...just as importantly, even the greatest leader would fail if asked to build a nation with no tax revenue from the working class.

loll reasons are simple but u need to realize them.
ur country is no gold mine. indonesia and bangladesh are way better investing points. ur literacy rate is 43%, its not enough to promote growth right now.

but i would say, if taken care properly pak can become a developed country in 30 yrs much before india which i think would take 40-60 yrs still.

Back
Top Bottom