What's new

Large Shark Found Dead in Pakistani Sea

A person who belongs to Jalandhar will know the answer pretty well. Anyways...Hindus contain both Vegetarians and non-vegetarians. A Hindu by default will not be a vegetarian just like a person,if speaking punjabi, need not be an Indian. :)

Nah i knew the answer of this question, but i was asking bcoz he said in other posts that hindus were vegies
That's why i asked this anyway

A large Shark was found dead in Pakistani sea and the local fishermen brought the body to shore.
saw the shark on TV and it had lines and spots, lines are on tiger sharks which are know to grow up to 18 foot. and the spots are on whale sharks that do grow upto 40 feet but do not exist in Arabian sea.

the shark population in Pakistani sea is mostly of Black Tip Reef Shark And the great hammer head sharks

regards!

Someone's desperately trying to claim a sea as Pakistani, but fails. lol.

No offence but funny.

405604_10150546771174862_48329504861_8938588_1860919659_n.jpg

Shark meat will not decay fast, someone should take initiate to sell

Thanks for your advise!!
:lol:
someone have a better idea,,
Sonay ka anda dynay wali murgi ko Zibha nai karty gee
A dead giant whale shark found yesterday in Pakistan. The size of the whale shark is as big as a bus, about 12 meters. When it was reeled out of the water, it took some cranes and about four hours long until the fish could be taken to the Karachi Harbor in Pakistan. Muhammad Yusuf said that his employee found the whale shark dead on the sea. Qasim Niazi, a fisheries dealer bought it 200,000 rupees or about US$ 2,000 and he will charge people who want to see the whale shark on the auction house.

LArgest on record, only 41 feet.

And they are found in the Arabian sea, around Rann of Kutch.

One was found beached and stranded at the mouth of the River Narmada (in Western India) probably around 1940. The skeleton is mounted in the Baroda Museum. Don't know the exact length, but about 40 ft.

Mili to Shark hai par hallabol is tarah ho raha hai jaise koi khazaana mil gaya ho. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone's desperately trying to claim a sea as Pakistani, but fails. lol.

No offence but funny.

well the thread was just for fun purpose so no offense taken...
:)
:tup:

nice to see some being stupid,, carry on dear, no one is arguing!!
:rofl:

what to write here.i saw that shark in news.ALLAH jannat naseeb kare.marhoma ne bohat choti chotii machliyon ko qatl kia.weghera weghera

its beautiful,wow
glory be to ALLAH

Lol, this fish is vegan, live on plancton ... read some older post be4 commneting.. :P .. You can see glory of Him in fish??? :yahoo:

Sad part being that it was not dead.. it was caught in the fishing net.. and instead of cutting his net to save his ship being taken down by this gorgeous fish...the ignorant(not their fault) crew used diesel to choke this poor thing.
Its a rare species in these waters and a gentle giant.
Sad.

Back
Top Bottom