What's new

Large scale operation launched by Army in Lakki Marwat

Joint Operation as in? PAA is part of army. Is air force participating as well?

I hope there is an end to this never-ending war.
Military response is only a very small part of tackling an insurgency. No point in military operations if civilian government won’t develop the areas and give locals job opportunities and tackle poverty. And no point if government doesn’t tackle their ideology head on and destroy them using their own ideology against them. If military might was the only answer Pakistan would have won long ago.

is last video made by terrorists? I recall there was a video made by TTP about ten years ago where they taunted a pair of Pakistan army cobras and got shot back ont heir compound and they made run for it. they were able to upload the video only because they escaped the cobra gatling gun. the strafing was very comprehensive and pilot did a good job of predicting the likely route of escape but they survived,
although the language sounds Darri or Azbak so I dont know if TTP also had Tajik and Azbak fighters in great numbers? or if its Afghanistan? but Americans only used Apaches. maybe someone can confirm?

the video is still available.

Last edited:
Military response is only a very small part of tackling an insurgency. No point in military operations if civilian government won’t develop the areas and give locals job opportunities and tackle poverty. And no point if government doesn’t tackle their ideology head on and destroy them using their own ideology against them. If military might was the only answer Pakistan would have won long ago.

Put 300k troops on the border and 300k troops on the other side of KPK and push in and push out to Afghanistan with tactical nukes on paktia,kunar and khost and this war will finish within a month.

Bajwa the pig allowed so many TTP insurgents inside our territory that we have to launch yet another operation

I am happy that something is being done about it before it gets out of control and it kinda restores my faith in this new leadership
but it makes me incredibly sad for the people of Waziristan who suffer through all this, my heart goes out to them

Put 300k troops on the border and 300k troops on the other side of KPK and push in and push out to Afghanistan with tactical nukes on paktia,kunar and khost and this war will finish within a month.
🤦‍♂️ someone tell this nibba how nukes work...

Bajwa the pig allowed so many TTP insurgents inside our territory that we have to launch yet another operation

I am happy that something is being done about it before it gets out of control and it kinda restores my faith in this new leadership
but it makes me incredibly sad for the people of Waziristan who suffer through all this, my heart goes out to them

🤦‍♂️ someone tell this nibba how nukes work...

The people of Waziristan are part of the problem

Yeah the new puppet master will try n wash the name and blames and once again become lumber 1 and bootlicker zombies would come out.

is last video made by terrorists? I recall there was a video made by TTP about ten years ago where they taunted a pair of Pakistan army cobras and got shot back ont heir compound and they made run for it. they were able to upload the video only because they escaped the cobra gatling gun. the strafing was very comprehensive and pilot did a good job of predicting the likely route of escape but they survived,
although the language sounds Darri or Azbak so I dont know if TTP also had Tajik and Azbak fighters in great numbers? or if its Afghanistan? but Americans only used Apaches. maybe someone can confirm?

the video is still available.
There were foreign fighters in Waziristan, literally many ethnicities of the region were present, chechens, ughiurs, tajiks, uzbeks, pashtuns.

Yeah the new puppet master will try n wash the name and blames and once again become lumber 1 and bootlicker zombies would come out.
These operations have been going on before his arrival, so far he hasn't done anything yet. Have to wait a few months to see just how competent he is.

for that, he needs to become truly apolitical and GOP/establishment together must hold a free and fair election
this is important too and can be seen as a "step" but this alone won't turn the public to their side

Back
Top Bottom