What's new

Language in Introduction Thread:---

MastanKhan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
HI,

I have noticed it for awhile that so many new members are introducing themselves in urdu on the new member introduction thread---even though knowing very well that we are a pre-dominantly english speaking forum---and then some senior members responding in kind as well.

To those new / young pakistani members I would like to tell them that this is being very disrespectful to the board members---and to the integrity of this board.

We have members from all parts of the world----and we have one language that is common amongst us----english----. Regardless of whatsoever your personal prejudices are---your personal dislike of the language----please don't bring them out here---we have worked really really hard to maintain the integrity of this forum.

I would like the webmaster / administrators to take charge of the situation and direct the moderators to delete the posts of those members with a warning attached---.

You newbies have come to this forum to learn something new----so utilize the services offered on this forum for free and learn to respect the language spoken---.

We have members club section where you can talk in your mother tongue. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom