What's new

Land Trouble in China

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Land Trouble in China

This is what happens when you don’t want to sell your land to a company that bought everything around your house.

77122.jpg

12483.jpg

96100.jpg

18090.jpg

59453.jpg

Lol... very stubborn man indeed... good to see atleast he has the guts to stand for himself. Wonder how long will he be able to live here like this?

@below_freezing are you even serious? Why do we always have to believe what a government tells us,iam sure most of chinese youth don't even know about tian-men-square masaccare

Last edited:
@below_freezing are you even serious? Why do we always have to believe what a government tells us,iam sure most of chinese youth don't even know about tian-men-square masaccare

You'd be surprised. Those who wants to know will always learn and those who don't want to learn will never know. There are many here in the U.S. who don't know a thing about the LA Riots and the info isn't being blocked.

There are plenty of unyielding property owners in China. Like this

1279171708742000.jpg

this
1287970761646000.jpg

and this

1287970764672000.jpg

And of course our great Mr.Yang Youde, who fought off a hundred men evacuation team sent by property developer with a home-made cannon.
chinesefarmeryangyoude0.jpg

There are plenty of unyielding property owners in China. Like this

And of course our great Mr.Yang Youde, who fought off a hundred men evacuation team sent by property developer with a home-made cannon.
chinesefarmeryangyoude0.jpg

Hahaha..reminds me of a PAANWALA in my hometown..He didnot leave his place and a mall was built with Panwala in the center..

I was making a joke about how some people think that dissidents get shot instantly and that we have no rights. I thought the whole "hunting dalits" part would make it obvious it was a joke.

I actually admire these people. I wonder how much the developer offers them, whether they are being unreasonable or not.

Fortunately for the US, they didn't have this problem, because they killed off everyone.

The reality is in order to China to developement, some people have to move to make way for more modern building.

apparently now people know if you hold off long enough ur compensation will go up(by a lot) especially if u made the news(by that i mean blogs and stuff)

Back
Top Bottom