Lamha-e-Fikria for all Imran Khan lovers

Hasnain2009

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
309711_295599530472852_100000684223196_1014148_870592063_n.jpg

So what.

Only Allah can judge others.

This a lame attempt to attack Imran Khan.

Pictures are deceiving.... Remember Obama Picture.....

011_obama_sarkozy1.jpg

Is the reality is what its looks like here.....

He could be putting his hands to the waist and probably the picture was taken between that time.....

2nd objection the worker have IK picture on his chest... well who dont... If your objection is during prayers then no one knows what his intentions were.... but as a political rival you will take it as contradictions to Islam...

Pakistan will become a prosperous country when our political rival will stop taking such CHEAP SHOTS........

P.S i wrote all that Not because i support PTI... I dont support them... I wrote all this because i hate immaturity of our leaders and their ONLINE WORKERS.

Pictures are deceiving.... Remember Obama Picture.....

011_obama_sarkozy1.jpg

Is the reality is what its looks like here.....

He could be putting his hands to the waist and probably the picture was taken between that time.....

2nd objection the worker have IK picture on his chest... well who dont... If your objection is during prayers then no one knows what his intentions were.... but as a political rival you will take it as contradictions to Islam...

Pakistan will become a prosperous country when our political rival will stop taking such CHEAP SHOTS........

P.S i wrote all that Not because i support PTI... I dont support them... I wrote all this because i hate immaturity of our leaders and their ONLINE WORKERS.

Therefore, it will take so much time to bring the "change".

So what, some Muslims (such as Shia sect) dont even fold their arms.

Only Allah can judge others.

This a lame attempt to attack Imran Khan.

its a very ridiculous attempt..
sunnis ties their hands either above, on or below naval and all are correct in different fiqas...
shias dont tie their hand...
so he is praying correctly , probably an ignorant person has started this thread

what matter is that one prays , how to fold hands really doesnt matter

Another cheap attempt-

i thought some one has posted the new formed genuine concerns over IK recent acquisitions of Lota Members-

:sick:-

Kiya Bakwas hai yeah[/B]:angry:
sharam ani chahye logun ku ju ab Firaqas ku involve kar rahay hai apni gandi politics k liye ....
who gave you the license to judge someone on the way he says his prayers (different Fiqas do it in different way and everyone is right)

Back
Top Bottom