What's new

lalo prasad in pakistani tv show

:lol: Start is good. :D

Is Lalu so famous ?

Why some Indians are after him? Lalu is a class act :P
I have got that master piece in my favorite list! :P
Lalu is a special Character. He did scams but when given Railways, he listened to good advices and implemented it.

When Women reservation bill was on table in Lok Sabha, people asked Lalu ji, why isn't he speaking for it. He said, as far as respect to women are concerned, I have given Chief Minister position to my wife. What else do you expect from me. :D

I see him as mysterious leader. he can do anything and influence anyone. If he becomes Prime Minister, he might push India to huge growth even with corruption. :D

Lalu a true indian- thats how all indians should be like-

Dont forget...he screwed up Bihar.....Nitish is real Hero

Lalu is a special Character. He did scams but when given Railways, he listened to good advices and implemented it.

When Women reservation bill was on table in Lok Sabha, people asked Lalu ji, why isn't he speaking for it. He said, as far as respect to women are concerned, I have given Chief Minister position to my wife. What else do you expect from me. :D

I see him as mysterious leader. he can do anything and influence anyone. If he becomes Prime Minister, he might push India to huge growth even with corruption. :D

Hi,

I think just the oppositie of Lalu---if he is the PM of india---he will be an extremely honest man---a man who will leave his legacy for generations to revere---.

don't forget that this is the man who single handedly has led to suffering for millions of people in Bihar. Today, it is the poorest state in India because of his misrule among others

Hi,

I think just the oppositie of Lalu---if he is the PM of india---he will be an extremely honest man---a man who will leave his legacy for generations to revere---.

The legacy he has left behind in Bihar is complete mis governance, organised siphoning off of funds, lack of direction & vision, regressive policies, zero development, no investment .. the list goes on.

He can never win again in that state. His party too is written off.

Back
Top Bottom