What's new

Lal Topi wala (Red Barret) on Indian's nerves : Bollywood Masala

Nah... He is an idiot to be president. But maybe a useful one.

Make him ambassador to India just to piss off and troll the indians.
He may be an idiot in your eyes and I used to make a fun of him, but whatever he predicted has come true... I am not a fan of him, but I can clearly compare the current situation to his past analysis and are almost true.

I guess he is hurting india really hard in social media front. Indians are desperate to block his account on twitter.

I have no idea why Pakistani hate the one specially the one who are defending them no one is hitting indian the way ziad hamid does it and instead of being proud we make our own fun and give msg to enemy look how we treat our people the one we dont understand.
I rather listen to him then GEO tv zardari nawaz fazlu type crap.
That's because most of these keyboard warriors lack the capacity to comprehend what SM and ZH are saying.

That's because most of these keyboard warriors lack the capacity to comprehend what SM and ZH are saying.
and most of them have capacity but thats not the issue, issue is we dont defend ourselves we let other to hit us with kind of narratives like Pakistan sud be secular state islam has nothing to do or are we nation or crowd.
he highlited about alot of these stuff which some black sheeps confuses us. I want more of these type people so people who say bad stuff about wardi sud be counter.

Back
Top Bottom