‘Lal Masjid cleric’s wife failed to substantiate claim’

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
‘Lal Masjid cleric’s wife failed to substantiate claim’
1023199-maulanaabdulazizonline-1452138774-405-640x480.jpg

ISLAMABAD: The capital police have informed the Supreme Court that the wife of Lal Masjid’s cleric, Umme Hassan, failed to substantiate her claim about the number of seminary students inside the mosque during the operation in 2007.

The Islamabad police have submitted its reply regarding the implementation of the Supreme Court order of October 2, 2007. The court is resuming the hearing of case today (Thursday).

Never been photographed with Tashfeen Malik: Lal Masjid cleric

The reply states that the investigation team recorded Ayesha Ahmed and Umme Hassan’s statements. The police states that during the probe, both of the witnesses failed to substantiate their version that there were 3500-3600 students inside Lal Masjid.

The report further states that the operation started on July 3, 2007 by the armed forces in pursuance of the federal government’s directions under Article 245 of the Constitution and was concluded on July 10, 2007.

It is also stated that 662 people were arrested and released later on. As many as 467 female seminary students were evacuated from Lal Masjid during the operation and were handed over to their relatives.

Security beefed up in Islamabad as Lal Masjid cleric vows to restart ‘Sharia Law’ campaign

Regarding the operation, 53 criminal cases were registered.

Challans against Maulana Abdul Aziz his wife and 39 other accused were sent to the courts for further proceedings.

The report says 103 people — 89 militants, 11 officials and three civilians — were killed during the operation.

On the last date of the hearing, Maulana Aziz’s counsel Tariq Asad, claimed he was denied access to the documents submitted before the Lal Masjid Commission in sealed envelopes though the report had been made public.

Lal Masjid cleric moves SC on imposition of Sharia law

The court had directed the Attorney General of Pakistan (AGP), Salman Aslam Butt, to go through the sealed documents and tell the judges about their contents in open court
‘Lal Masjid cleric’s wife failed to substantiate claim’ - The Express Tribune
@Akheilos @django @WAJsal @waz @MaarKhoor

Hope something comes out of all this :unsure:

It seems like it takes forever for a simple court to throw a wrong doer in court while RAPISTS AND terrorists walk out free...SOMETHING really is wrong with these judges and lawyers if they cant uplift JUSTICE!

@Ammara Chaudhry @Jonah Arthur @DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch
Burkay main rehnay do burka na uthao burka jo uth gaya to bedh khul jaye ga Burkay Mein Rehne Do (Remix) by Altaf Hussain | Tune.pk

The cross dresser gets jailed?

It seems like it takes forever for a simple court to throw a wrong doer in court while RAPISTS AND terrorists walk out free...SOMETHING really is wrong with these judges and lawyers if they cant uplift JUSTICE!
:astagh:
Adliya azaad hay

Pakistan a country where even terrorists can go to court to file cases against Govt.

Ofcoursr they failed bcz it was a lie they told to get the aid of the masses and the sad fact is that the political parties used these lies to overthrow a dictator and after that just ignored it all which seriously hampered the objective of ending their terrorism. Slowly we are finding out that not only their claims were senseless but ridiculous as well.

Hopefully we jail them all and execute them to fullest extent of the law. What a joke that those that raised voices against the power of state are still alive and kicking...

Our justice system has been very weak and the govt should focus on judicial reforms on not only providing justice but also quick justice.. The govt did create muhtasab court and empowered consumer courts as well as the MRI declaration of ending previous old cases but it is not nearly enough and we have a long long way yo go before we can claim that we can provide justice much less speedy justice...

The mobile courts on kpk were actually good in providing speedy justice but that is also not enough. Not even close. That is how messed up our system has become

Please correct me if I am wrong, The above mention umm e hassan is the one who was motivating girls to join ISIS earlier ????

Red Mosque should be demolish and convert into park or school. Islam do not allow mosque to be used to kill innocent people but unfortunately Red Mosque is a symbol of killers.

Pakistan a country where even terrorists can go to court to file cases against Govt.
A pathetic dictatorship and not a government...
I have always hated dictatorships more because they fuk up and when they leave they make sure the most fuked up people are in charge of the country... although unintentionally...

Please correct me if I am wrong, The above mention umm e hassan is the one who was motivating girls to join ISIS earlier ????
Yep and folks from G7 Islamabad have seen them training their female students sword fighting on roof tops
*I cant independently verify it though

Yep and folks from G7 Islamabad have seen them training their female students sword fighting on roof tops
*I cant independently verify it though

They are some high end @$$holes and they need fair treatment

The report says 103 people — 89 militants, 11 officials and three civilians — were killed during the operation.

How correct is this?
For me it's hard to believe that so many Militants were inside Lal Masjid........

How correct is this?
For me it's hard to believe that so many Militants were inside Lal Masjid........
Ever been to Jamia Hafsa

They are some high end @$$holes and they need fair treatment
Anti laal mosque protest get barely a hundred folks while pro laal gets thousands of mullahsaurases from madrassas across the twin cities

Ever been to Jamia Hafsa

Anti laal mosque protest get barely a hundred folks while pro laal gets thousands of mullahsaurases from madrassas across the twin cities

No doubt juventus get a huge support in Pakistan

upload_2016-1-7_16-41-49.png

Italy

Juventus+v+Torino+FC+Serie+A+PL7FSpKrDm5l.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2016-1-7_16-42-38.png
    upload_2016-1-7_16-42-38.png
    204.3 KB · Views: 41
Biggest conspiracy under Musharraf government. This mystery will never solve. Been many years and we are still trying to find out what's behind the curtain. Some confusions, and some doubts will remain with this operation. This case actually showed the failure of media, politics, and mainly our judiciary system.
They are culprit. Done! What's the point to stretch the story?

Back
Top Bottom