What's new

Lal Masjid cleric wants enforcement of Shariah

Both Quran and Hadith are sources of Shariah.

it is in fact a reference.

there are Mohkim and mohmil Ayaat. first being absolute and clear second open to interpretation.

Quran is called book of guidance so it is a law.

your argument about difference in interpretation is valid based on different schools of Islam but the very basics are the same. the fundamentals are the same there is no confusion.
only Fiqh part takes care of the grey parts but that too based on hadith and other clear Quranic verses.
you cant just pick up something that totally negates the Islamic fundamentals and justify it as a different school interpretation.

we must really steer clear of this discussion because it will take us away from the subject and bring us in the no go area of
your school of thought sucks because I follow a different school leading to Kufer fatwas and then blaming the Zionists, RAW, ISI and Shezan.

You are very right but the differences which you are trying to project as minor are not actually that minor. I have lived in SA & Iran and have seen the Sharia which they have implemented in respective countries, I can give examples from both countries but again that will derail the thread.

IMO, First need Muslims to form a Muslim state and implement Sharia Law. And you know it very well, most of us are Muslim by birth and name.

But why would Islamic state of Pakistan shy away from Sharia? I take it they probably don't want it right away and introduce it slowly, but isn't that the eventual goal? Why have an Islamic state if you don't want to live as per Islam???

nice gibe ;) but Pakistan is an islamic state and most of our laws are enforcement of sharia. so i don't know what the whole drama is about!

besides according to you indians we are already "barbaric & harsh" to minorities and all are taliban so what is new to you? islamic law or no law

You are very right but the differences which you are trying to project as minor are not actually that minor. I have lived in SA & Iran and have seen the Sharia which they have implemented in respective countries, I can give examples from both countries but again that will derail the thread.

IMO, First need Muslims to form a Muslim state and implement Sharia Law. And you know it very well, most of us are Muslim by birth and name.
Sir for your information after 4 years when Pakistan was created all the big Uleams of every major sect in Pakistan sat together and gave 20 or 25 points to implement and few years back they added 5 points more so we have already the concept and answer to you funny question of which shariah

nice gibe ;) but Pakistan is an islamic state and most of our laws are enforcement of sharia. so i don't know what the whole drama is about!

besides according to you indians we are already "barbaric & harsh" to minorities and all are taliban so what is new to you? islamic law or no law
Sir most Pakistani laws are contradictory to Islam and if a Muslim doesn't implement law of ALLAH also know as Islamic Law ALLAH has called him kafir in the Quran

Shariah should be imposed along with the Khulfa-e-Rashideen system like in Iran

Sir for your information after 4 years when Pakistan was created all the big Uleams of every major sect in Pakistan sat together and gave 20 or 25 points to implement and few years back they added 5 points more so we have already the concept and answer to you funny question of which shariah

Dude - If you think 20 - 25 points are sharia law than i guess those are already implemented, tell me which one is not? And what more you want to implement? Can you provide list of the laws you want to implement so we can have healthy debate?

Dude - If you think 20 - 25 points are sharia law than i guess those are already implemented, tell me which one is not? And what more you want to implement? Can you provide list of the laws you want to implement so we can have healthy debate?
Shariat Law means all governance and punishments be according to the Quran. This is still not true!

Dude - If you think 20 - 25 points are sharia law than i guess those are already implemented, tell me which one is not? And what more you want to implement? Can you
S provide list of the laws you want to implement so we can have healthy debate?
Sir that were not laws that points were the way how government should implement Shariah and none of them was implemented that is why most Pakistan laws are against Shariah

Shariat Law means all governance and punishments be according to the Quran. This is still not true!
Shariah includes economy to and Islam forbids interest but whole of Pakistan economy is running of interest and also many more things are included in Shariah

Shariah includes economy to and Islam forbids interest but whole of Pakistan economy is running of interest and also many more things are included in Shariah

And we have some Islamic Banks, Where infect you have to pay more interest than Farangee Banking System

And we have some Islamic Banks, Where infect you have to pay more interest than Farangee Banking System
The Islamic Banks are Islamic in name only. And by the way, that is a blatant lie. Also, the state Bank is not Islamic but Western

The Islamic Banks are Islamic in name only. And by the way, that is a blatant lie. Also, the state Bank is not Islamic but Western

Ok, Let's 1st propose how we can introduce true Islamic Banking, because in today's world Banks are the critical tool to drive economy and we can't shut them. What are your suggestions?

i support the request by the mullah. If Pak is advocating Taliban in Afg , who will definitely impose Shariah, there is no reason they will be against shariah in Pak too. two thumbs up !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom