What's new

Lahori version of sunny sunny

Pakistani movies had slim and pretty actresses in 1960-70s, now most of the modern Lollywood actresses look like heavyweight aunties. :drag:
na

mathira is not fat

Mathira_khan_hot_sexy_photoshoot_201327.jpg

@chak de INDIA you watch some Pakistani Punjabi movies from 1980s onward. All actors looks fat uncles with their fake mustache and fake wig while actresses looks heavyweight champions. :tsk: :tsk:

Thakur's dance at 1:03 though. Takes swag to a whole new level.

Yes compared to Indians no doubt mashllah we are very handsome and fair. I consider my self ugly, then i see Indians. After that i pray 2 zakat namaz to thank allah.
I think then you only see pictures on South Indians...Try North sometimes then you'll find out that you are really ugly :lol:. Don't tell me that all Pakistanis are fair & Handsome for example this hero in this songs.

Yes compared to Indians no doubt mashllah we are very handsome and fair. I consider my self ugly, then i see Indians. After that i pray 2 zakat namaz to thank allah.

And i again, look at people like you and feel how blessed i am :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think then you only see pictures on South Indians...Try North sometimes then you'll find out that you are really ugly :lol:. Don't tell me that all Pakistanis are fair & Handsome for example this hero in this songs.

Bhai Please do not make it an India vs pakistan thread. :(:(:(

And i again look at people like you and feel how blessed i am :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:angry::angry::angry:

Back
Top Bottom