What's new

Lahori version of sunny sunny

yaaraa ye kya tha bhai khan khan se dhoondh ke lata hai :pissed:

7862bf122509f6cdac1c8bac4a37e3288ffd9e65e7ebf8740ece8dfa15faf29b.jpg

bi god ki kasam irrating videos ka baap hai ye video :rofl:

My uncle (from dufaiii) lost his wallet,with his credit cards and some good amount of cash in it , at RISHIKESH.
I am not coming baba....mujhe apne paisoon se pyaar hai :P
He might have lost it for greater cause or shayaad unhone bhagwan ko chadawa theek se nhi diya hoga isliye lost it......
People here are innocent would return your stuff back ....
Miser......What would you with RBI PRINTED RUPEES.... Sab yahi reh jata hai ek din... Aadmi khali hi aata hai or khali hi jata hai.....

He might have lost it for greater cause or shayaad unhone bhagwan ko chadawa theek se nhi diya hoga isliye lost it......
People here are innocent would return your stuff back ....
Miser......What would you with RBI PRINTED RUPEES.... Sab yahi reh jata hai ek din... Aadmi khali hi aata hai or khali hi jata hai.....

I havent experienced death yet.So i dont know.:P

Btw I completely believe in the power of "rupaiya"....if not me atleast my future generations would enjoy the fruit of what i earn and save.

I havent experienced death yet.So i dont know.:P

Btw I completely believe in the power of "rupaiya"....if not me atleast my future generations would enjoy the fruit of what i earn and save.
Uff aaj ka pta nhi chale hai future generations ke bare me sochne... ... No need to have near death experience to realize that its just quite clear from everyone's life....
Miser....
I have struggled hard so i don't believe in making things so easy for genex too....

No idea bhai o_Oo_Oo_O

but i like charbiwala gosht :p::p::p:
me too :D
images

but i guess most pakistani girls are chubbi cause they are from martial race and they take a lot of "non vegetrainan" unlike we short dark evil banya hindus they just dont survive on dal and chawal ki "mand" .... if you know what i mean ;)

Last edited:
me too :D
images

but i guess most pakistani girls are chubbi cause they are from martial race and unlike we short dark evil banya hindus they just dont survive on dal and chawal ki "mand" .... if you know what i mean ;)
@chak de INDIA
for you both gosht lovers .... she got some serious moves too !!!

Back
Top Bottom