What's new

Lahore waste management company to help make Amritsar clean

you didnt see my post??

I had wanted u to focus on greenery n cleaning standards in these pictures.

That was my point.

I was forced to share these links unwillingly because u were refusing to come to the point of our discussion.
This was what i had said before too.

I had wanted u to focus on greenery n cleaning standards in these pictures.

That was my point.

I was forced to share these links unwillingly because u were refusing to come to the point of our discussion.
This was what i had said before too.

If I wanted to see greenery,I would rather go and visit a hill station,And for cleanliness stantard I have posted pics streets of tier 3 city and also a noida suburb

And you said,we would beat India hands down in infra,but you didnt reply to post about road infra-considering karachi/Lajore doesnt have any efficent mass rapid transit system except for a small BRTS system,a 12 lane ring road would be needed..)

Karachi have more population than Hyderabad Lahore is almost as much population as hyderabad,But hyderabad have a 8-12 lane + service lane ring road while Karachi/Lahore has just 4-6 lane ring roads,now start comparing :lol:
List of cities proper by population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

scaled.php

Even mysore,a tier 3 Indian city of population 887,446 have a ring road of 6 lane + service lane,like your Karachi(population 12,991,000)/Lahore(population 6,318,745 )

.Also you posted a few links which shows some of your city roads,your airports and a few highrises that doesnt look impressive to me coz we have better.

If I wanted to see greenery,I would rather go and visit a hill station,And for cleanliness stantard I have posted pics streets of tier 3 city and also a noida suburb

And you said,we would beat India hands down in infra,but you didnt reply to post about road infra-considering karachi/Lajore doesnt have any efficent mass rapid transit system except for a small BRTS system,a 12 lane ring road would be needed..)

.Also you posted a few links which shows some of your city roads,your airports and a few highrises that doesnt look impressive to me coz we have better.

Dude dont make me laugh.
the roads ur basically showing r no motorways but r just highways.
N those roads only have one or two vehicles on them indicating that they r not operational.

And if u see my posts before in this thread i have compared the NATURAL BEAUTY n CLEANING STANDARDS of suburbs with yr first tier cities n said it will beat u hands down n i was right it did beaten u. U cant produce them as beautiful n wonderful as we have n yr own countrymen have also accepted that too in the threads i shared.

So yr claims of having better infrastructure in roads sector is totally yr own fantasy.
Thats why i said u to go through those links n see the comments of yr own countrymen comparing ours with yr roads.

Now Buzz Off.

Dude dont make me laugh.
the roads ur basically showing r no motorways but r just highways.

The 12 lane road I showed you is an access controlled expressway,you know what access control is??:lol:
The 6 lane road is a street in a tier 3 city,here down south.

N those roads only have one or two vehicles on them indicating that they r not operational.

You assumed it by just looking at the pic?It was opened way back:lol:
And it is not filled up means that the road is enough for our future needs,...unlike your 4 lane ring road..we are one of the world's largest Car manufactureing country as well as a market

And if u see my posts before in this thread i have compared the NATURAL BEAUTY n CLEANING STANDARDS of suburbs with yr first tier cities n said it will beat u hands down n i was right it did beaten u.

Thats not what you said..see this..

This pic is not a street in suburbs its a road....

n have u seen our roads.:lol:

We beat u hands down.

Now see the pictures of a tier 3 Indian city I posted,it look as clean as your islamabad

So yr claims of having better infrastructure in roads sector is totally yr own fantasy.
Thats why i said u to go through those links n see the comments of yr own countrymen comparing ours with yr roads.
Now Buzz Off.

Reply to this fact please

Karachi have double the population than Hyderabad Lahore is almost as much population as hyderabad,But hyderabad have a 8-2 lane + service lane ring road while Karachi/Lahore has just 4-6 lane ring roads,now start comparing :lol:
List of cities proper by population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

scaled.php

Even mysore,a tier 3 Indian city of population 887,446 have a ring road of 6 lane + service lane,like your Karachi(population 12,991,000)/Lahore(population 6,318,745 )

Does Pakistan have
Mass Rapid Transit?
better Airports?
better Intracity Bus services ?
Bus Rapid Transit Systems other than Lahore?
better Railways?
Skyscrapers?
New planned cities?
better Power generation?

Thy neighbour’s garbage: LWMC to advise Indian Punjab on waste disposal

The Indian Punjab government is likely to sign a memorandum of understanding for consultancy the Lahore Waste Management Company (LWMC) in the next 14 days following final approval from the Union government, LWMC Managing Director Waseem Ajmal told a press conference at his office on Sunday.

Ajmal said Indian Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal had directed the Ludhiana commissioner on Thursday to prepare a feasibility report on replicating LWMC’s model in the Indian Punjab Waste Management Company (IPWMC). “We would be happy to help the IPWMC the way Turkish businesses helped us when we upgraded our system last year,” Ajmal said.

On Friday, a three-member LWMC delegation including Ajmal, Operations General Manager Khalid Majeed and Operations Manager Asif Iqbal returned from a five-day visit to the Indian Punjab. The team examined the solid waste management systems there and discussed opportunities for collaboration. The delegation visited Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalalabad, Jalandhar and Chandigarh. The mayors and deputy mayors of Ludhiana, Jalandhar and Amritsar accompanied the delegation, as did the commissioner and deputy commissioner of Amritsar.

In a meeting with the delegation on Thursday, Badal appreciated the LWMC’s efforts to introduce and maintain its state-of-the-art waste management system.

Badal said Lahore had exemplary solid waste management services and the LWMC had brought great improvement to the city’s visage. He appreciated the use of IT based solutions to manage waste in the city. The company’s structure, induction of experienced and professional staff and the landfill site at Lakhodair, Lahore, got special mention.

Several government secretaries, commissioners, assistant commissioners and solid waste management experts from Indian Punjab were present at the meeting. The LWMC MD and Indian Punjab Local Government Principal Secretary Jagpal Singh Sandhu held a joint press conference after the meeting.

Ajmal said, “We want to strengthen ties between India and Pakistan. This visit has provided us a major breakthrough resulting in the drafting of an MoU for consultancy services.” He added that frequent visits across the border would help experts on both sides to share knowledge on environmental subjects, as well as improve waste management services in both countries.

Thy neighbour

Why do people like you always think of such things? This is about cooperation between 2 countries or company and a city, not to mis-use it for POLITICS!

Back
Top Bottom