What's new

Lahore waste management company to help make Amritsar clean

Indian cities are better maintained compared to Pakistani cities

Sure and in that the cleaning is the biggest criteria.:rofl:

Suggest you re visit my post.

I said ' reconcile to the present'.

Implying thereby that we need to accept that what ever is with Pak shall remain that way similarly, what's with India stays.

even if yr invading our territory??
And the answer from every Pakistani will be NO thanks..

Thats just the point.

We have lost our heads over a piece of tail.

Everything is not hunky dory......

If u change yr attitude of this n do things with justice then we dont have anything against u anymore.

It is natural that u create animosity automatically against those who invade(siachin) and attack(65,71) yr homeland.

Same with Pakistan. :enjoy:

Sure it is n thats why u people need our help for same:rofl:

Lahori company want to earn money. Now, Pakistanis complaining other Pakistani cities need it more than Amritsar.

Wanted to make money:rofl:

where in the thread it is mentioned??
Now yr making up stories to save yr face.
This thread says n as my understanding goes, it was yr gov that approached us when they visited our city.
As far as u saying that we complaining yes i also agree with them that they should focus more on our own country then trying to clean an already dustbin nation.
And on the other hand it was yr gov which refused to supply just 50 railway engines to our country!!!!

Faceplam.

Why this LWMC doesn't help Pakistani cities like Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta instead of Amritsar?

they cant help anyone by force, other cities have to ask and pay for help, Business is business a cup of tea is a cup of tea

Wanted to make money:rofl:

where in the thread it is mentioned??
Now yr making up stories to save yr face.
This thread says n as my understanding goes, it was yr gov that approached us when they visited our city.
As far as u saying that we complaining yes i also agree with them that they should focus more on our own country then trying to clean an already dustbin nation.
And on the other hand it was yr gov which refused to supply just 50 railway engines to our country!!!!

So you are claiming that Pakistani company will offer the service free of cost. :omghaha:

Not according to a certain......Jairam Ramesh. !!!

Wouldn't want to repeat his comments. !!

Forget Jairam Ramesh, look at United Nation's report.

Now these people can clean their own cities:undecided:
and they r dreaming of becoming a super power.:rofl:

No wonder their country is a dustbin of poverty n rubbish.

Empty vessels can only make noise, and you are a best example for that...

But we in India are doing our home work, that is the reason we are developing in every field - see the bellow video how the public participation on a social cause is changing the face of a city Bangalore almost ten times bigger than Islamabad

tereBin crosses 100 - by The Ugly Indian

All's Well @ DELL! - A SpotFixing Video by The Ugly Indian

IBM goes Spotfixing! A video by The Ugly Indian

Last edited by a moderator:
It'd be great if this waste management could be spread across all major Indian cities.
Indians need it, and it would give Pakistan more political leverage over India during times of political strife.

OH MY GODDDDDD! this is sooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid! please delete your comment and sure no one else read it.

good job. more such cooperation is needed. finally some sense is prevailing in corporate+political quarters to begin keeping pace with the aspirations and desires of the people.

Seriously ! Is that ? Me, not travelled to the west always thought we in the subcontinent are dirtiest.

With whatever little travels I have had, Singapore is the most clean place ever seen !

i found Spain and Japan to be extremely clean.

LWMC has improved a lot since Shabaz Sharif became CM of Punjab, I think he must have something to do with it.

Also good business deal for LWMC surely both parties will benefit.

Yeah Pakistanis need to stop littering, there should be a costly fine for littering to help curb the problem.

Back
Top Bottom