What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

@DESERT FIGHTER

Indian members here has not posted any info on India's planned/under construction Expressways dude(access controlled ones) there is 3000+ kms under construction.We also have many fenced/grade seperated highways with interchanges.

@Fracker

Delhi would be a good example for Lahore,No one asked you guys to stop at todays 'Delhi level' - See after 10-15 years , when Lahore has built 200 kms of metro rail,modern roadways and flyovers and planned cities and glass and steel airport,Delhi would be having 500-600 kms of metro rail,100-200 kms of monorail,metro rails for subcities like Noida and Gurgaon,several more flyovers and interchanges and 3 more terminals ,the size of current Delhi terminal T3 and a 150-200 kmph semi high speed Regional Rapid Transit system.

So,even then,Delhi would be a good example for Lahore
@DESERT FIGHTER

Indian members here has not posted any info on India's planned/under construction Expressways dude(access controlled ones) there is 3000+ kms under construction.We also have many fenced/grade seperated highways with interchanges.

@Fracker

Delhi would be a good example for Lahore,No one asked you guys to stop at todays 'Delhi level' - See after 10-15 years , when Lahore has built 200 kms of metro rail,modern roadways and flyovers and planned cities and glass and steel airport,Delhi would be having 500-600 kms of metro rail,100-200 kms of monorail,metro rails for subcities like Noida and Gurgaon,several more flyovers and interchanges and 3 more terminals ,the size of current Delhi terminal T3 and a 150-200 kmph semi high speed Regional Rapid Transit system.

Last edited by a moderator:
@gslv mk3

frankly,in my opinion Delhi is a negative teaching example of city development for all the world,full of chaos,absolutely out of control.i was shocked by the title of this thread, thats why i came in this thread.i was shocked more hardly when seeing Indians boast about Delhi which i think the hell , very funny.
i have seen many photos of Delhi and lahore.Delhi is a big city with high population density,dirty roads,huge slums,as well as some shining buildings,an integration of everything good or bad.as i said before,no planing.
however,lahore is a middle size city,no so many tall buildings,no so many hungers either.the most important,no need to develop to be a super big city.
in China,most people prefer 2nd to 4th tier cities,there people have much better living standerd than in super big cities.maybe most Indians cannot understand my feeling,but im sure in 30 years or less when your small cities,towns develop better you will agree with me.

if minister could do wht he wishes, it means lahorites to be ready to face thousands of cows loitering freely in Lahore roads with cow dung littered streets.....

@gslv mk3

frankly,in my opinion Delhi is a negative teaching example of city development for all the world,full of chaos,absolutely out of control.i was shocked by the title of this thread, thats why i came in this thread.i was shocked more hardly when seeing Indians boast about Delhi which i think the hell , very funny.
i have seen many photos of Delhi and lahore.Delhi is a big city with high population density,dirty roads,huge slums,as well as some shining buildings,an integration of everything good or bad.as i said before,no planing.
however,lahore is a middle size city,no so many tall buildings,no so many hungers either.the most important,no need to develop to be a super big city.
in China,most people prefer 2nd to 4th tier cities,there people have much better living standerd than in super big cities.maybe most Indians cannot understand my feeling,but im sure in 30 years or less when your small cities,towns develop better you will agree with me.
Hahahahahahaha
:omghaha::omghaha:

I am so glad that finaly,You've started to show your true colours,and charecterstic trait of many Chinese members here in this forum.You had kept that hidden for all this time,when you where expressing your view in the 'India developing' thread,I have seen nothing other than cynicsm in that thread from you.You were critisizing Indian members of posting CGIs of supertalls under construction and you were full of praise about some 21 floor building inn Karachi....:lol:

I just love the way you start to talk about Slums and dirt,which lahore too have forgetting Delhis infrastructure,GDP and FYI Delhi NCR has the best infrastructure in South Asia It has far better infrastructure than any city of your allied state.Dont worry about slums in Delhi,Asia's largest slum is Orangi in Pakistan,Delhi has far better infrastructure and Public transportation than Lahore,it will be among the worlds best in 5-7 years.

And again,several parts of Delhi NCR are planned cities,Old Delhi,the remenant of Mughal Rule is absolute Chaos(Those guys knew nothing other than building Tombs) but there are such places in Lahore too.Much of New Delhi,Noida,Greater Noida,Manesar,the upcoming Yeida and Faridabad are planned.I had given the pics last time in India developing thread.

Oh yes,tier 2,tier 3 cities-Please dont bother about them.Our Airport Modernisationprogram has transformedour tier 1,tier 2 and tier 3 airports.We are building metros for tier 2 cities and monorails for toer 3 cities.In less than an year from now,tier 2 city of Jaipur will have a metro rail.

Meanwhile please be concerned about Pakistani cities,for Pakistanis consider Sino-Pak relation as 'as high as the mountains and as deep.as the oceans'.It would be better if you could put their first modern public transit system in place .Last time I checked,upgradation of Karachi Circular Rail,a suburban rail system would be only complete by 2022,We would have 21 metro rails by 2021.

And please dont be concerned,We dont need your help for building Metro rails Skyscrapers and Airports,We have companies that has undertaken such projects abroad too.And we have the experience for that.I would be glad if you can use the help for your ally.
@Rain

try to build a proper metro rail first kid.

@gslv mk3

Hahahahahahaha
:omghaha::omghaha:

I am so glad that finaly,You've started to show your true colours,and charecterstic trait of many Chinese members here in this forum.You had kept that hidden for all this time,when you where expressing your view in the 'India developing' thread,I have seen nothing other than cynicsm in that thread from you.You were critisizing Indian members of posting CGIs of supertalls under construction and you were full of praise about some 21 floor building inn Karachi....:lol:

FYI Delhi NCR has the best infrastructure in South Asia It has far better infrastructure than any city of your allied state.Dont worry about slums in Delhi,Asia's largest slum is Orangi in Pakistan,Delhi has far better infrastructure and Public transportation than Lahore,it will be among the worlds best in 5-7 years.

And again,several parts of Delhi NCR are planned cities,Old Delhi,the remenant of Mughal Rule is absolute Chaos(Those guys knew nothing other than building Tombs) but there are such places in Lahore too.Much of New Delhi,Noida,Greater Noida,Manesar,the upcoming Yeida and Faridabad are planned.I had given the pics last time in India developing thread.

Oh yes,tier 2,tier 3 cities-Please dont bother about them.Our Airport Modernisationprogram has transformedour tier 1,tier 2 and tier 3 airports.We are building metros for tier 2 cities and monorails for toer 3 cities.In less than an year from now,tier 2 city of Jaipur will have a metro rail.

Meanwhile please be concerned about Pakistani cities,for Pakistanis consider Sino-Pak relation as 'as high as the mountains and as deep.as the oceans'.It would be better if you could put their first modern public transit system in place .Last time I checked,upgradation of Karachi Circular Rail,a suburban rail system would be only complete by 2022,We would have 21 metro rails by 2021.

And please dont be concerned,We dont need your help for building Metro rails Skyscrapers and Airports,We have companies that has undertaken such projects abroad too.And we have the experience for that.I would be glad if you can use the help for your ally.

@Rain

try to build a proper metro rail first kid.

@gslv mk3

It is not the Indians here, but the Pak minister who wants Lahore to be developed in lines with Delhi. It is better if you can give the above sermon to the Pak minister and not to Indians

@DESERT FIGHTER

@Fracker

@DESERT FIGHTER

@Fracker

Sure ud have more roads .. with a country 5 times the size of Pakistan... also i provided info on the ones operation since the last decade while the motorways will cover the entire country by 2015+ ... as for motorways in india... i cant comment on something i dnt have info abt... although foriegners including indians praise our motorways etc.

It is not the Indians here, but the Pak minister who wants Lahore to be developed in lines with Delhi. It is better if you can give the above sermon to the Pak minister and not to Indians

The only thing lahore lacks is a metro.. compared to ur capital.... or perhaps night clubs...:lol:

The only thing lahore lacks is a metro.. compared to ur capital.... or perhaps night clubs...:lol:

Wow, you actually summed it up, the minister should just build a metro and a few night clubs and declare Lahore as developed as Delhi.

OT, What he minister says makes sense, he wants to see Lahore as a fast developing megapolis like Delhi is turning out to be...nothing wrong to aspire for something.

Wow, you actually summed it up, the minister should just build a metro and a few night clubs and declare Lahore as developed as Delhi.

OT, What he minister says makes sense, he wants to see Lahore as a fast developing megapolis like Delhi is turning out to be...nothing wrong to aspire for something.

Dude i aint going to fall in ur troll trap.. so please carry on..

This news is from last year and there is a new government now.

Dude i aint going to fall in ur troll trap.. so please carry on..

Trap?

If you believe that getting a metro and a few night clubs will make second tier city into a megapolis then dont let me spoil your party.

Delhi is a state by itself with its chief Minister, 5 cities rolled into one, covering 33000 sq kms, with more than $5 billion in annual personal taxes, massive state and corporation budgets and nearly $200 billion in planned infrastucture projects over the next 5 years.

162036_324836207552382_529435402_q.jpg
. We have more idiots.

AND our idiots are better idiots.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom