What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

Well that's exactly what you are about Pakistan.

Pakistan is well understood on its own globally by all and sundry - after Osama Sahib was found there.....lol

Indians dont need to work on Pakistan......

They know it!

It is very difficult when it comes to google.

Just see indians they are completely failed to separate chaff from grain in case of Pakistan majority of the time they speak like they know nothing about Pakistan. :lol:

Mumbai is even worse.

yepp Karachi is comparable to mumbai due to overpopulation...
bt not the steps are being taken to stop the flow of popumation towards karachi...
providing facilities in rato derro and other cities of sindh and creating new advanced city zuilfiqarabad to provide facilities to people....

Pakistan is well understood on its own globally by all and sundry - after Osama Sahib was found there.....lol

Indians dont need to work on Pakistan......

They know it!

plzzz dont trolll...
we were just shocked and didnot first beleived that Usama was found in Pakistan....
we thought it is a kind of propogenda or joke...
well frankely my name is also Usama..
bt i am Usama Shahzad..
not Bin Ladin..:D

yepp Karachi is comparable to mumbai due to overpopulation...
bt not the steps are being taken to stop the flow of popumation towards karachi...
providing facilities in rato derro and other cities of sindh and creating new advanced city zuilfiqarabad to provide facilities to people....
??????Sorry..I didnt get you??

Been to both cities and I find Lahore much better. Delhi is very dirty and poverty is everywhere. Lahore compared to Delhi is better. Only thing Delhi trumps Lahore over is their metro.

Been to both cities and I find Lahore much better. Delhi is very dirty and poverty is everywhere. Lahore compared to Delhi is better. Only thing Delhi trumps Lahore over is their metro.

lol Delhi is cleanest city in South Asia after Chandigarh and Colombo..

dont make stories and trust your minister. there is not a single thing Lahore can be compared with any Tier 1 Indian cities.

lol:rofl:
Are you delusional????just flick a few pages back kid...

With 12 hours daily load shedding in Lahore, its a no contest between the two cities.

The thread should be locked now.

the development is evident form the discussion on Skyscapercity forum. most of the discussion on Pakistani sub forum is about construction of flyovers, foot over bridge, or 10-15 floor apartments etc whereas in Indian sub forum they are not even mentioned.

??????Sorry..I didnt get you??

just mean Karachi is overpopulated very much.....
and mombai and Karachi are facing same problem....

With 12 hours daily load shedding in Lahore, its a no contest between the two cities.

The thread should be locked now.

load sheeding a gift of stupid.....
energy crisis are just due to corruption and poor governance...
i didnot heard world load shreding in Pakistan 5years back.....
soo its a zardari gift....
and in zia reign loadsheeding was introduced in Pakistan....

and mombai and Karachi are facing same problem....

Yeah u r rite....
cant say abt karachi but in mumbai,massive construction work is going on to construct new cities like navi mumbai to disperse the growing population over a wide area....transportation has also been improved vastly by constructing monorail, metro, sea-links etc most of which r operational or will be by next year...

and mombai and Karachi are facing same problem...

Population is not a problem!
Look at Shanghai which has more population than Karachi, yet, look at the development of both the cities and find for yourself the stark contrast between the two.......

Back
Top Bottom