What's new

Lahore Politician Involved In Lankan Sex Racket

I'm a Potohari and don't identify with Lahori culture. So epic fail at your end. Where as you're a proper Punjabi and ultimately taking jabs at your own self and forefathers. Perhaps the peer pressure from your UP-Bihari comrades is too much for you to handle.

Suddenly you are a Potohari lol. Stop embarrassing yourself. I wouldn't have even quoted you but you had to show your hate. What does MQM has to do with this bullshit?

Suddenly you are a Potohari lol. Stop embarrassing yourself. I wouldn't have even quoted you but you had to show your hate. What does MQM has to do with this bullshit?

Where did I mention MQM? And it has been well known in this forum that I'm a Potohari.

someone named "aditi acharya" from pakistan?? :o:
he is a pakistani boy trying to give bad name to hindu girls as very common on social media as lot of pakistani girls on social media use hindu girls name much like there movie heroines and modals to escape warth of local champions of ghairat :P

i told this to mods aswell but it seems Mods is okay with such pathettik behaviour

he is a pakistani boy trying to give bad name to hindu girls as very common on social media as lot of pakistani girls on social media use hindu girls name much like there movie heroines and modals to escape warth of local champions of ghairat :P

i told this to mods aswell but it seems Mods is okay with such pathettik behaviour

yes what's big in that?
we love pakistan!

if what guru dutt says is true, you should ask admins to change your flags, not only because it will reduce your ban risk but also will not present you as hostile.

1. change flags.
2. change name.
3. change gender.

why paf doesnt bomb the r area in lahore
well sirhira mandi is not the onli place it happens inlahore or pakistan in lahore itself there are many such ares like modeltown , gulbarga town, defence area amongfew ;)

They tried it over decades and failed miserably.. It's not practical nor worth while these days

tried where, sri lanka?? did i miss something all these years??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom