What's new

Lahore High Court allows Shehbaz Sharif to travel abroad

ASKardar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE – Lahore High Court (LHC) on Friday allowed Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President and Opposition Leader in National Assembly (NA) Shehbaz Sharif to go abroad.

Justice Ali Baqir Najfi announced the ruling on the former Punjab chief minister’s petition seeking exclusion of his name from the blacklist.

The court allowed the opposition leader to go abroad for eight weeks.

It is to be mentioned here that Shehbaz Sharif had filed a petition in LHC, stating that he is a cancer survivor and needs to go abroad for treatment, but the federal government had put his name on the blacklist.

The Ministry of Interior, federation and Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) were named as respondents in the plea.

On the other hand, PML-N president Shehbaz Sharif said that the only work of Prime Minister (PM) Imran Khan is to ignore the suggestions and demands of opposition parties. No one is ready to trust the premier due to his U-turns, he added.

Shehbaz Sharif further said that he has no contact with Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam chief and head of opposition’s Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) Fazlur Rehman.

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/600793-LHC-allows-Shehbaz-Sharif-to-travel-abroad-

establishment doesnt learn............................. Upcomming elections is ging to be dsgrace for them... PMLN is going to sweep punjab as things stand.... PTI has lost all its reputation.

establishment doesnt learn............................. Upcoming elections is ging to be disgrace for them... PMLN is going to sweep Punjab as things stand... PTI has lost all its reputation.

The Establishment had told him to fock off this is 1000% PML_HIGHT court...

LAHORE – Lahore High Court (LHC) on Friday allowed Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President and Opposition Leader in National Assembly (NA) Shehbaz Sharif to go abroad.

Justice Ali Baqir Najfi announced the ruling on the former Punjab chief minister’s petition seeking exclusion of his name from the blacklist.

The court allowed the opposition leader to go abroad for eight weeks.

It is to be mentioned here that Shehbaz Sharif had filed a petition in LHC, stating that he is a cancer survivor and needs to go abroad for treatment, but the federal government had put his name on the blacklist.

The Ministry of Interior, federation and Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) were named as respondents in the plea.

On the other hand, PML-N president Shehbaz Sharif said that the only work of Prime Minister (PM) Imran Khan is to ignore the suggestions and demands of opposition parties. No one is ready to trust the premier due to his U-turns, he added.

Shehbaz Sharif further said that he has no contact with Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam chief and head of opposition’s Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) Fazlur Rehman.

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/600793-LHC-allows-Shehbaz-Sharif-to-travel-abroad-
Why can't they challenge this in the supreme court? Also if he is a cancer survivor why doesn't he go to Shaukat Khanum. It has good facilities from my experience.

Why can't they challenge this in the supreme court? Also if he is a cancer survivor why doesn't he go to Shaukat Khanum. It has good facilities from my experience.

You are right this ruling should be immediately challenged in SC, its beyond ridiculous high profile criminals are allowed to get away so easily.

But then again I don't have high hopes from Banana SC either.

looks like pakistan has two countries and slaves within country of two royal families.

Punjab to serve sharif family - all institue in punjab

Sindh to serve zardari family - all institue in sindh

Imran khan should settle in UK after this.

You are right this ruling should be immediately challenged in SC, its beyond ridiculous high profile criminals are allowed to get away so easily.

But then again I don't have high hopes from Banana SC either.
It is a true catastrophe of justice more like a mela of justice - they get what ever decision they want whenever they want it.
I don't have high hopes from SC either but its worth a try.

good job judicial mafia. keep butchering your reputation in the eyes of the masses. that way, no one will hit the streets for you when your littar tay chittar parade begins. establishment is giving the judges enough rope to hang themselves while also splitting the opposition apart.

Kangaroo court why are people surprised? most of these judges owe their jobs to the shareefs.

Lahore high court should be re named as La-Whore high court. Sold out judges giving favours to their masters.
This a standing joke in my office as I work with a few Frenchmen and they laugh every time I say I am going to Pakistan. "So are you landing on La-whore".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom