What's new

Lahore court sentences Czech model to 8 years, 8 months in jail for smuggling narcotics

8 year imprisonment is too much. It should be no more than 2 or 3 year , enough to teach lesson.
She also said somebody put narcotics in her bag. She is just 21 year old.

Hum tum aik hi cell mien band houn.....Aor chaabi kho jaye...

Mien shair se kahoun k tujhe chord dey mujey kha jaye....

Isko chord do ya mujhe b iske sath band kar do...mujhse iska rona nahien dekha jata :cry:

Hahaha

So much to say... :)

8 year imprisonment is too much. It should be no more than 2 or 3 year , enough to teach lesson.
Itna dard smuggler k liye...khair tu hai?

All over the world smart model looking girls used to smuggle drugs since chaps at customs often fell for beauty.

Yeh daag sa jo tere seeney pe hai numayaan,
Ashiq hai tu kisi ka aor yeh dag e arzoo hai....:lol:

Drug mules are just the scapegoats. The real criminals are working behind the scenes.
I sympathize with the woman, who was probably forced into this.

Drug mules are just the scapegoats. The real criminals are working behind the scenes.
I sympathize with the woman, who was probably forced into this.
Still lucky she did not try this in some other country like saudi arabia or china.At least she will be alive here.

mujhe b iske sath aik hi cell mien band kar do plssss :lol:
Why do you want to go in prison ? There are already many waiting for her, lawyers , judge, police officers & others. They will not give you time instead you will get place at corner of jail where sun doesn't shine. So it's better not to wish for jail.

She could be innocent. Someone must have put them in her luggage and It's normally PIA workers who smuggle drugs.

Never take items for other people unless you've checked properly. I know of someone who took a jacket but it had drugs in it, all sealed on the inside

She is lucky that she was not in Singapur, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Saudi or even USA.

The punishment of smuggling 8,5kg heroin, which has potential of destroying careers or even killing 100s of youth must be very strict.

I have been a witness myself and seen those drug addicts and if it were upto me, I would have introduced death sentence in Pakistan for anyone who sells those drugs to school kids or other youth.

Back
Top Bottom