What's new

Lahore court sentences Czech model to 8 years, 8 months in jail for smuggling narcotics

Eastern European models are notorious for being used as drug mules. IDK if this was a job, a plant or just for her recreational use but I remember her arrest pics where she stood unshackled looking smug.
We have had many forners who not only obey Pakistani Law but were also helping to better the image of this country, she could have been one of them.
the good thing is that we are showing the world No One IS Above the LAW. no matter how rich, powerful or beautiful you are.
I know there may be a diplomatic backdoor exchange and she ll be free to leave soon but it gives us diplomatic leverage. I am critical of this government on many issues but at least I see at some level they are trying to run the system as it should be run.

Bechari. Agar amreeki hoti to ab tak amreeka ja chuki hoti azaad ho kar.
I know, right? Czechs have always been a fre=iendly nation towards us.we should let her spend her sentence in her country's custody. our 3rd lass Jails ansd system is not even fit for our own people & you an forget about a prisoners rehabilitation. education and prepping them to leave the prison as a peaceful and law-abiding citizen.

I feel sorry for this woman.

Point is to send a message across to foreigners to REFRAIN from this CRIME in Pakistan, but punishment can be reduced on humanitarian grounds. She is a woman, and she will be spending her best years in a jail otherwise.

Authorities can also arrange for her to understand Islam, and the right path, but leave the choice to her.
I agree but on a side note, remember the aurat march?

I know, right? Czechs have always been a fre=iendly nation towards us.we should let her spend her sentence in her country's custody. our 3rd lass Jails ansd system is not even fit for our own people & you an forget about a prisoners rehabilitation. education and prepping them to leave the prison as a peaceful and law-abiding citizen.
Is bichari ki izzat hi na loot li jae jail main. Dekha nahiin tharki kese pics le rahy thy custom & fia officials of her when she was arrested & they were fighting each other for her custody. President alvi should use his powers & pardon her or let her own country sentence her in their own prison.

Is bichari ki izzat hi na loot li jae jail main. Dekha nahiin tharki kese pics le rahy thy custom & fia officials of her when she was arrested & they were fighting each other for her custody. President alvi should use his powers & pardon her or let her own country sentence her in their own prison.

This thread too man. The hypocrisy is mind blowing

Back
Top Bottom