What's new

Lahore bombings planned in Afghanistan

So here's my view on this. I dont believe India has any interest in destabalizing Pakistan via Afghanistan. It however certainly is building pressure through that direction to ease the pressure it gets from Pakistan in Kashmir.. And that seems to be working somewhat..I suspect this is being played out to become a bargaining chip whenever the talks resume

Hey Bhagwan,

Tu mere iss dost ko sidha rasta dikha, aur iss ki raksha kar.
:disagree:

Hey Bhagwan,

Tu mere iss dost ko sidha rasta dikha, aur iss ki raksha kar.
:disagree:

thanks for your wishes..

btw take this forum only and check posts in last 2-3 weeks.. See how many are for India in Afg, vs the Kashmir issue. You will see the point I am trying to make..

thanks for your wishes..

btw take this forum only and check posts in last 2-3 weeks.. See how many are for India in Afg, vs the Kashmir issue. You will see the point I am trying to make..

Maybe the point you highlight is also included in your gov. agenda, but it's not the only reason for which you are in Afghanistan! Your are continuing to ignore the core issue for which india is spending billions in afghanistan and for sure they are not for the sake of afghan people's or their welfare!:disagree:

Maybe the point you highlight is also included in your gov. agenda, but it's not the only reason for which you are in Afghanistan! Your are continuing to ignore the core issue for which india is spending billions in afghanistan and for sure they are not for the sake of afghan people's or their welfare!:disagree:

Surely there are diplomatic goals that India wishes to achieve in Afghanistan. But as I said, its not to destabalize Pakistan, but to put enough pressure on it to reduce Kashmir's priority in its agenda..

Surely there are diplomatic goals that India wishes to achieve in Afghanistan. But as I said, its not to destabalize Pakistan, but to put enough pressure on it to reduce Kashmir's priority in its agenda..

Aap ki "Missal Kooch Aissi Hai,

Sianni Billi Khamba Noche,

Aap Ka Shoob Chintiik,

HAWK73,

Back
Top Bottom