abedcd8d75a4c7f90b4f8e2dba14b7e1.jpg

abedcd8d75a4c7f90b4f8e2dba14b7e1.jpg

c956b28d20d9f9d30db7e03f2ab0c54b.jpg

c956b28d20d9f9d30db7e03f2ab0c54b.jpg

Description: N/A
Site Plan: N/A
Floor Plan: N/A
Model: N/A

Yae iss ka naam "Al"-khan iss liyae rakha hae gaa kay arbeeon nay rehna hae ina wich?

Or more like for our labour class expats from Gulf??

Yae iss ka naam "Al"-khan iss liyae rakha hae gaa kay arbeeon nay rehna hae ina wich?

Or more like for our labour class expats from Gulf??

Why do you think military vehicles have "Al"?? Are they owned by the Arabians too? :lol:

Why do you think military vehicles have "Al"?? Are they owned by the Arabians too? :lol:

Yaar webby, hamaray jahil duggay/ matarway gir purr jaatay hain arbee guddhon ko daikh kar.:lol:

They wanna be like them and become arbee too!:lol:

For once I agree with lull. There is no need to affix "Al" before every word. "The" will do just fine.

There is no such word in Urdu.

Yara Sparten...yae teree Pindi aur isloo waalee zaat (Zia lovers) da kamal hae.....:lol:

Achhay khaasay hamaray muzloom jhuggon ko bhancho arbeon da putar bana diya hae uss nay.:lol:

These paindoo wanna be more arbee than the arbee themselves.

But I tell you...kay these dehatee types are expats returning from Gulf.....They have become arabianised.

Yaar yae truck driver waalee zaat kay jhuggay saalay Gulf say waapas aatay hain...and when you talk to them, instead of the usual Salam/ Khuda Hafiz...its like .....Wus-salaam!....hain jee?.......Shukran brother?.....oh bhaancho!:lol:

I am like....oh bhancho arbee khota bun gya hae?:lol: :lol:

jahl....:lol:

And these are the same types who are very very islamist (poisoned in the Gulf) and totally terrorist arbee/ wahabbi type mentality.:sick:

P.S. I don't hate them, but I do blame them for going to the absolute gutter of civilisation!

Back
Top Bottom