What's new

Lahore: Al Khan Towers [Delux Hotel]

Yaar yae truck driver waalee zaat kay jhuggay saalay Gulf say waapas aatay hain...and when you talk to them, instead of the usual Salam/ Khuda Hafiz...its like .....Wus-salaam!....hain jee?.......Shukran brother?.....oh bhaancho!:lol:

I am like....oh bhancho arbee khota bun gya hae?:lol: :lol:

jahl....:lol:

And these are the same types who are very very islamist (poisoned in the Gulf) and totally terrorist arbee/ wahabbi type mentality.:sick:

P.S. I don't hate them, but I do blame them for going to the absolute gutter of civilisation!

Yours sounds worse than truck drivers' language :)

Whats the point ? even if they have such named for the companies or any institution whats wrong ? afterall Urdu has many words of Arabic.

Hey! now before you guys go into some sort of mental masturbation here.......this dehatee (truck driver) language I have to employ, because most pakistani's are paindoo, and therefore.......love it.;)

this dehatee (truck driver) language I have to employ, because most pakistani's are paindoo, and therefore.......love it.;)

Who are you then, cause ur speaking the same kindaa language as according to u, they(some others) speak.:P

trust me i've been on this forum for more than a year now, i've never came across with any of paindoo yet but since we met in this very forum....so dont know about whom ur talking about.

Hey! now before you guys go into some sort of mental masturbation here.......this dehatee (truck driver) language I have to employ, because most pakistani's are paindoo, and therefore.......love it.;)

Well I'll appreciate it if you don't apply it here since this board is crowded with educated people.
It sounds vulgar!

Thanks!

Funny on BLA members seem to be using it!

It might also be used to build up a case to get you banned. ;)

Back
Top Bottom