What's new

Lady Cadets of Pakistan:VICE

Outside Pak territory they wont!

But they would work as combat engs,Combat docs,Signals corps,Air defence,Heli,fixed wing pilots,fighter pilots and so on!

Political gimmick bro? as for Pak Army..as of right now we have female Maj Generals.. but they belong to the med corps..

No man. By law it's possible. But we've never seen that the supreme military council promoted a women. But there are rumours that a Navy captain will be promoted to rank Rear Admiral

Talking specifically about combat roles (infantry.commando/arty etc) the Turkish military has had none of the problems other militaries (Canadian, US, UK etc) have encountered? Such as high pregnancy rates, high drop out rates, issues with fitness and injury and a lack of eligible female candidates?

Nope they did not, as it was restricted to get married or to get pregnant when they are OF-(D)s (cadet). After their commission, they can marry than have children. Women operating at Southeastern don't bring their family with them. Besides, if they have such issues, it was/is due to natural causes. Not something up to the military. When they got pregnant, they are off - work till birth. And they dont work for 12 month after child's birth

Last edited:
No man. By law it's possible. But we've never seen that the supreme military council promoted a women. But there are rumours that a Navy captain will be promoted to rank Rear Admiral

We've got women promoted as high as Major Generals within the Army ! :)

But the focus is almost entirely on non-combat roles ! :(

I wish it'll change to a mix of both & I think it has to some extent; after all a PMA Long Course Cadet isn't for non-combat roles ! :undecided:

We've got women promoted as high as Major Generals within the Army ! :)

But the focus is almost entirely on non-combat roles ! :(

I wish it'll change to a mix of both & I think it has to some extent; after all a PMA Long Course Cadet isn't for non-combat roles ! :undecided:

Yeap it shouldshoulda that wayy

@Zarvan 's typical response:
Sir i don't understand Sir. Sir i am telling you this is against Islam Sir. Mister i know this one woman who couldn't even pick a rock mister. Sir trust me Sir. Sir the kafirs are weak sir. This is kafir ideology to have women as equal sir. Sir please don't laugh at me Sir. Mister im very serious. You are a kafir Sir you wouldn't understand Islam Sir.

That's a bad imitation of zarvi, because he NEVER uses periods or other punctuations.

Nope. Infantry as hell :D

sd_4323.jpg

Also artillery.

They can apply to any branch here. Except for special forces.
when it comes to it, nothing beat's Turkish beauty :smitten:

Intel has been employing women as deep cover operatives, surveillance units, analysts for quite a long time, many linguists employed are women directly recruited from higher learning institutes, women have been surprisingly adept for long term undercover assignments, maybe because historically women have had to hide their feelings and thoughts.

Go girls!!!

@Zarvan sir what do you think? :lol:
Women participated in war in time of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW but mainly serving water and doing medical work but in Islam if the Muslim land is attacked every man and woman and children has to protect it but women should maintain their Hijab and by the way most of the are doing office work not front line job

@Zarvan 's typical response:
Sir i don't understand Sir. Sir i am telling you this is against Islam Sir. Mister i know this one woman who couldn't even pick a rock mister. Sir trust me Sir. Sir the kafirs are weak sir. This is kafir ideology to have women as equal sir. Sir please don't laugh at me Sir. Mister im very serious. You are a kafir Sir you wouldn't understand Islam Sir.
We should remember Battle of Yarmouk when Muslim forces retreated and their women took arms and started fighting!

Good decision for boosting Military image...looking at it the other way around, its a good decision, we can hand over r and d, communications, administrative jobs to them and take the burden off from men

Nearly every female in my family knows how to load, fire and clean a gun. Simply because they should know how to defend themselves.
IF you are serving in one of the armed services, you should know how to, not only defend yourself, but be able to take charge and carry out a counter offense.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom