What's new

Ladakh stand-off: Chinese troops start withdrawing from Chumar

TheMatador

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
NEW DELHI: After a fortnight of incursions, Chinese troops on Friday started withdrawing from India's Chumar area in Ladakh following talks between the two armies.

The pullback by around 750 PLA troops began after the issue was resolved at the third flag meeting between the two sides, Army sources said here. After a meeting with her Chinese counterpart Wang Yi in New York, external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj announced that the two countries have resolved the stand-off at the Ladakh border and withdrawal of troops will on Friday and be completed by September 30.

Swaraj said that the two sides have also decided on a timeline for the withdrawal of troops.

As per the understanding between the two sides at a brigadier-level flag meeting, it is learnt that the Indian side agreed to dismantle its observation posts in the area while the Chinese agreed to stop the construction of a road there.

This exercise appeared to be a rerun of last year's Depsang Plains stand-off where the Chinese had demanded the dismantling of Indian positions in Chumar in return for withdrawing its troops from the Indian territory and succeeded in getting their demands accepted before leaving.

Ladakh stand-off: Chinese troops start withdrawing from Chumar - The Times of India

When Modi met Xi Jinping, Modi boasted about India's shupa-powa. Modi boasted the elephant will show the dragon its muscle. Modi boasted about how battle hardened Indian army is from insurgency in Kashmir and how they have better supply lines in Chumar. Xi Jinping almost laughed out loud but finally just politely smiled and nodded.

As soon as Xi Jinping returned, PLA pounced on Indian army with mechanized divisions. We beat them back at Demchok. We were ready to rain down rocket artillery fire and mop up with armored vehicles and helicopters.

Indians were lucky Xi Jinping said, "Let them live once they dismantle the Chumar observation post. We humiliated them enough. Now they know they are a lower nation compared to China. If they forget then we spank them again."

When Modi met Xi Jinping, Modi boasted about India's shupa-powa. Modi boasted the elephant will show the dragon its muscle. Modi boasted about how battle hardened Indian army is from insurgency in Kashmir and how they have better supply lines in Chumar. Xi Jinping almost laughed out loud but finally just politely smiled and nodded.

As soon as Xi Jinping returned, PLA pounced on Indian army with mechanized divisions. We beat them back at Demchok. We were ready to rain down rocket artillery fire and mop up with armored vehicles and helicopters.

Indians were lucky Xi Jinping said, "Let them live once they dismantle the Chumar observation post. We humiliated them enough. Now they know they are a lower nation compared to China. If they forget then we spank them again."

You must be a script writer for the grorious party's propoganda film making division. Anyway your piece of creative fiction will be well appreciated by Pakistanis, who have little to cheer about these days.

Congratulations to China.
Now,don't nuke us please.

All hail LORDS OF LORDS GREATEST CIVILIZATION ON EARTH

"THE CHINA"
PLA was ready to nuke you into a glass parking lot. But Xi Jinping stopped the PLA generals, saying, "You must be loyal to me. I believe the Indians have been humiliated enough this time. Let them live. If they try to pull a stunt again, then we nuke them." So the Ministry of Defense called on all PLA to be loyal to the Party, saving India from a massive nuclear strike.

PLA was ready to nuke you into a glass parking lot. But Xi Jinping stopped the PLA generals, saying, "You must be loyal to me. I believe the Indians have been humiliated enough this time. Let them live. If they try to pull a stunt again, then we nuke them." So the Ministry of Defense called on all PLA to be loyal to the Party, saving India from a massive nuclear strike.
chw6h.jpg

chwbg.jpg

PLA was ready to nuke you into a glass parking lot. But Xi Jinping stopped the PLA generals, saying, "You must be loyal to me. I believe the Indians have been humiliated enough this time. Let them live. If they try to pull a stunt again, then we nuke them." So the Ministry of Defense called on all PLA to be loyal to the party, saving India from a massive nuclear strike.
Nuking India?? If pla has any b@//$, please do
Nuking India? If pla,has some b@!!$, you please let them allow it.

Are you our little @HongWu, who kept bragging about his armoured division taking Ladakh from India, until the day the Chinese went back without Ladakh?

Nuking India?? If pla has any b@//$, please do

Nuking India? If pla,has some b@!!$, you please let them allow it.
Indian army cowered in fear when PLA came to Chumar in force. Now they must leave their observation outpost because PLA enforced our will. "Tactical retreat" they called it :lol:

Indian army cowered in fear when PLA came to Chumar in force. Now they must leave their observation outpost because PLA enforced our will. "Tactical retreat" they called it :lol:

We are afraid sir, we are very very afraid. Mighty @TheMatador who wants to nuke us to Ashes, send his flying, I seriously mean Flying, tank divisions through Arunachal ( funny fact: Entire AP is consist of Himalayan mountain ranges where even 4 wheel drive vehicles struggles to cop) to conquare us. Please dont nuke us, else We would just simply send a few fataka's for diwali to your home as well.
Stop trolling mate.

Military loss is followed by propaganda of lowest kind; cheered by usual green pom poms. Commie thugs are predictable.

The rouge PLA was building a road for which they were told off, the Indian post came in reaction to the construction.

Now the China man has come up with an article highlighting what India did (dismantled a 5000 rupees shed :lol:) but failed to see PLA has to abandon construction of a road.

Military loss is followed by propaganda of lowest kind; cheered by usual green pom poms. Commie thugs are predictable.

The rouge PLA was building a road for which they were told off, the Indian post came in reaction to the construction.

Now the China man has come up with an article highlighting what India did (dismantled a 5000 rupees shed :lol:) but failed to see PLA has to abandon construction of a road.
how do u expect to see the shit at their backs, when they cant look 'full' towards straight ??

China is humiliated , their Civilians send back and their thousands $$ Road Dug up by Indians ...... Poor Chinese can't protect their Roads , the dreaming of becoming Super power...

They came and now forced to go back without achieving anything. We stopped them to carry out the work in the area. Dug their roads. They could not not do anything except withdrawing. Poor Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom