What's new

Lack of aggression from Pakistan?

People who have to make these aggressive decisions have their mouths too full by the time they reach those positions and dont really wanna lose that Royal treatment they get. Waging war means giving that all up. Why would someone who has invested 20+ years to get where he is lose it all for sake of some national pride when its his time to reap the rewards.

I don't think PTI supporters understood your message lmao else they wouldn't have liked your post.

People who have to make these aggressive decisions have their mouths too full by the time they reach those positions and dont really wanna lose that Royal treatment they get. Waging war means giving that all up. Why would someone who has invested 20+ years to get where he is lose it all for sake of some national pride when its his time to reap the rewards.

its not a one man call

People at PDF say Pakistanis are warrior race indians are coward race we can easily defeat them wahi ziada tar aysay threads banatay hain

I think they are PTI fans who have been brainwashed by Ertugulism

They call Imran Khan coward to phir PTI fan kaisay hogaye

dramay hain friendly opposition wale.

jitna paisa paisa ye pti nasal karti hai pora din. inse jang nahi honi ye apas me wirse per larr kar hi marenge ya bahar se koi ajaega aap jese electable ko zameen ka wada karega baqi sab per qabza karlega

No one said it is. Reread what i said i am talking about the culture of continuous suppression of visionaries and risk takers.
Musharraf?

That exists in every army, you have the hawks and doves.. however in case of Pakistan they have been alleged to initiate all the 4 conflicts with its main rival in past however i can be sure 3 off 4 do go to their credit.

Guys why dont you understand the current battle ground is economy and diplomacy. We have enough armed forces to face India and will as well but not the ammunition to support them.

We need to build local manufacturing of defence industry. We need to gain international support.

Currently even China dont want to escalate it further then why we Pakistani see an opportunity here ?

Wars are not fought with economies only. Afghan war has proven it.

There was worlds strongest economy and defense infrastructure on one end and fighting force with no economy on the other end.

The worlds strongest economy had to come to negotiating table.

To fight one needs will and cause to fight.

When military enters economic activities they tend to shy away from fighting since they are too concerned about the economic cost.

Wars are not fought with economies only. Afghan war has proven it.

There was worlds strongest economy and defense infrastructure on one end and fighting force with no economy on the other end.

The worlds strongest economy had to come to negotiating table.

To fight one needs will and cause to fight.

When military enters economic activities they tend to shy away from fighting since they are too concerned about the economic cost.

Horrible example. Afghanistan has been under humiliating occupation 30 years out of last 40. Good luck fighting war without good economy. What you are talking about is militancy after war is lost.

Soviets/USA had no interest in keeping Afghanistan on permanent basis. India will not give up IoK short of war, militancy will not work here.

Pakistan faced lot worse from TTP since 2008 and yet look where they stand now. Pakistan can continue to fight BLA terrorists for eternity.

Horrible example. Afghanistan has been under humiliating occupation 30 years out of last 40. Good luck fighting war without good economy. What you are talking about is militancy after war is lost.

Soviets/USA had no interest in keeping Afghanistan on permanent basis. India will not give up IoK short of war, militancy will not work here.

Pakistan faced lot worse from TTP since 2008 and yet look where they stand now. Pakistan can continue to fight BLA terrorists for eternity.

Your assumption is flawed. Parts of Afghanistan are under occupation and not entire Afghanistan. Fighting did not ended with partial occupation. There are areas where Taliban have full control. If Afghanistan was under complete occupation then why is USA negotiating with Taliban.

Regarding TTP there are multiple factors that led to peace in the country. The fact remains it was our fault that TTP reached Swat and controlled it. Although we paint a rosy picture of our success there are lessons to e learnt.

I wish we could release all the info on a public forum but it is not possible.

BLA is a confined threat and they lack the force to cause any significant damage.

Your assumption is flawed. Parts of Afghanistan are under occupation and not entire Afghanistan. Fighting did not ended with partial occupation. There are areas where Taliban have full control. If Afghanistan was under complete occupation then why is USA negotiating with Taliban.

Regarding TTP there are multiple factors that led to peace in the country. The fact remains it was our fault that TTP reached Swat and controlled it. Although we paint a rosy picture of our success there are lessons to e learnt.

I wish we could release all the info on a public forum but it is not possible.

BLA is a confined threat and they lack the force to cause any significant damage.

Full control of taliban is fantasy when Americans can bomb them anywhere they want from with in Afghanistan. Its like saying militants in IoK, BLA or TTP have control in any area. America want to get out, simple as that.

Do you think India want to get out of IoK? Pakistan will give up Balochistan if BLA continue terrorist attacks? Wake up buddy. Nothing short of war will get us IoK. And our best hope is China pushing forward in Ladakh.

Back
Top Bottom