What's new

Lack of aggression from Pakistan?

It's becoming ridiculous now. I used to find it hilarious when I used to rip indian arguments apart, but not any more. There is so much extreme propaganda, lies and disinformation peddled by the indians that it is beyond a joke. IF PDF is to remain a viable international defence forum, then the MODs need to do something about it.

It is almost too easy now to answer Indians back with their own language. They are crying from being clubbed like seals by Chinese.

Indian infestation needs to be handled now by Mods, but just like our state, we are obsessed with trying to be fair and neutral to rabid dogs which insult us and litter oral feces all over our home.

We need a good old fashioned spiked club mentality which Chinese have developed. Every little whimper needs to be met with outstanding force.

This is the only way to defeat the Indian narrative.

Some of our Pakistan members are crying for Indian casualties in our occupied land. It is really pathetic.

They are dishonored our women, torturing our youth, murdering our men in Kashmir, yet we feel pain for them. Pitiful.

I hope we change our mentality, because otherwise we won't have a stomach to bear the kind of bloody retribution needed to defeat the Indians.

Last edited:
I am not saying to attack India, but we desperately need to militarize our society. We need to prepare for the next war which is coming.

Pakistan needs a cultural and religious revolution of thought and practice. Our society needs to be brought together and our divisions need to be ironed out.

No Pakistan can't afford doing that before doing the later first, as you mentioned in your second quoted comment. A society with out a structured training ethically, religiously and Pakistaniat.

Jingoism based on just feeling is not smart thing to do, Pakistan before going in to all this military thing needs to open subversive channels vis a vis india. There is much going on in India to be exploited. Those idiots are enough to burn their own house. So before looking at all that from brute force angle, what's being done diplomatically? And diplomacy is not tweeting some statements or foreign office spokesperson condemning and giving sweet talk. India could've had been countered on economic front by pushing narrative with so called allies, baradars etc... their internal massive cracks in system, internal politics, religious and ethnic minorities..... As i said there is much to be exploited and nothing is being done....at least not what we can see.

To be honest, we are afraid of consequences.

It's not that simple. Liberation of kashmir is what Pakistan wants, with a nuclear standoff, kashmir being highly militarized area. It's nearly impossible for either side to change status co. However, what Pakistan can do is to make it expensive for india to be there. And that needs a strategy; on which no one is actively working on. And this clueless and directionless incompetence is not gonna take Pakistan far in achieving her goals. Even if Pakistan looks at military invasion. The test would be to sustain it; so that any retaliation from India is too expensive for her in terms of economics, militarily and diplomatically. And that begs a question.. is there a strategy to do that?

You also claimed on another thread that you had evidence that over 40 Chinese soldiers were killed by the indian army. You never gave that evidence.

PS What statements are you talking about? If what what you say is true then remember to post the links here.

When???

Prove it! I can prove that I said, I don't believed on 40+ casualties from Chinese side.

It is almost too easy now to answer Indians back with their own language. They are crying from being clubbed like seals by Chinese.

Indian infestation needs to be handled now by Mods, but just like our state, we are obsessed with trying to be fair and neutral to rabid dogs which insult us and litter oral feces all over our home.

We need a good old fashioned spiked club mentality which Chinese have developed. Every little whimper needs to be met with outstanding force.

This is the only way to defeat the Indian narrative.

Some of our Pakistan members are crying for Indian casualties in our occupied land. It is really pathetic.

They are dishonored our women, torturing our youth, murdering our men in Kashmir, yet we feel pain for them. Pitiful.

I hope we change our mentality, because otherwise we won't have a stomach to bare the kind of bloody retribution needed to defeat the Indians.

The worst thing is, PDF is losing it's credibility by entertaining indian retardedness and delusions.

An indian here on PDF around 2 weeks back claimed that indians have created the american military industrial complex and had also created Dubai. When I asked him why the indians had forgot to create those things in india, he never responded again.

When???

Prove it! I can prove that I said, I don't believed on 40+ casualties from Chinese side.

You know you said it on the thread that contained over 400 pages on the Chinese attack on the indian military.

We are not bombing India because we are acting responsible state.
If we bomb India, we might get nuked by Indians in reply.

Because Pakistan doesn't have nukes. Only india does...........:disagree:

Warfare is serious business... Patience!

Dismantling of this GeoConstruct, an imperial tool, has to be OurStrategic Goal... along with others who wishes to take the spoils with us.

Win the War and not just Battles...

This... Geo construct, geo strategy and couple it with other variables.

SMK, foreign office, so called non existent think tanks know how to pronounce these words? let alone planning for one?

Don't cherry-pick popular Sun Tzu sayings without context. If you actually read his writing, he repeatedly drills-in the importance of patience and right timing. All PDF armchair generals wanted war ever since revocation of article 370. We instead worked to get friends, support and standing to get us to the current situation where India is trapped, red-faced, and friendless.

We have successfully done what India has been claiming to do us - isolated, surrounded and internally fractured. This didn't happen overnight, nor with us idling our thumbs angrily staring across the border. Our diplomatic machinery working persistently has effectively turned India's "allies" that it had gained by throwing its economical clout around - GCC, Iran, Afghanistan, and even to a certain extent, Nepal. Even traditional Indian allies like Russia, Israel and France are not coming in to help, other than taking advantage of the situation to sell more weapons.

Our intelligence agencies have been actively chipping away at India's internal unity, institutions and morale, while at the same time fighting them on our own land.

Our military has been constantly countering every hardware, strategy and defenses they procure.

We are already winning the war.

Right timing
Do you think Sun Tzu would consider this a right time and an opportunity? I am of the camp that thinks yes.

Arms Chair generals
I would call them patriotic Pakistanis infinite times better than anti pakistanis.

I hope and pray everything you said is true and Kashmir is liberated, North east is freed and Hindu India fragmented and Pakistan responds proportionally to India

Like I said, it is irrelevant if we disagree or agree. We are victims of Hindu aggression. The point was not to annoy you and other fellow Pakistanis, but to get a point of view across.

You know you said it on the thread that contained over 400 pages on the Chinese attack on the indian military

Because Pakistan doesn't have nukes. Only india does...........:disagree:
I will give reference for saying that I don't trust on casualties from the Chinese side.

I said most of the times, casualties happened at both sides.... The difference is Chinese is hiding but India not.

No Pakistan can't afford doing that before doing the later first, as you mentioned in your second quoted comment. A society with out a structured training ethically, religiously and Pakistaniat.

Jingoism based on just feeling is not smart thing to do, Pakistan before going in to all this military thing needs to open subversive channels vis a vis india. There is much going on in India to be exploited. Those idiots are enough to burn their own house. So before looking at all that from brute force angle, what's being done diplomatically? And diplomacy is not tweeting some statements or foreign office spokesperson condemning and giving sweet talk. India could've had been countered on economic front by pushing narrative with so called allies, baradars etc... their internal massive cracks in system, internal politics, religious and ethnic minorities..... As i said there is much to be exploited and nothing is being done....at least not what we can see.

It's not that simple. Liberation of kashmir is what Pakistan wants, with a nuclear standoff, kashmir being highly militarized area. It's nearly impossible for either side to change status co. However, what Pakistan can do is to make it expensive for india to be there. And that needs a strategy; on which no one is actively working on. And that my brother is not gonna take Pakistan further. Even if Pakistan looks at military invasion. The test would be to sustain it; so that any retaliation from India is too expensive for her in terms of economics, militarily and diplomatically. And that begs a question.. is there a strategy to do that?

We need to study the Meiji restoration of Japan, the Chinese cultural revolution of Mao, and Atatürk's economic/cultural ideas which made modern Turkey.

It should be deeply Pakistani and unique to our setting and faith. Quaid e Azam, Allama Iqbal, and Maulana Maududi did all of the hard work.

I will give reference for saying that I don't trust on casualties from the Chinese side.

I said most of the times, casualties happened at both sides.... The difference is Chinese is hiding but India not.

Which you followed up by saying that you have evidence which supports you. Where is it?

This would be a stupid move now with China vs. India going on...and India getting all the beating.

Nothing will unite the Indian nation than an attack from Pakistan, the moral high ground they will get 'Look Pakistan attacked when India was on a weak footing'.

India fights back narrative will be stronger.

We need to study the Meiji restoration of Japan, the Chinese cultural revolution of Mao, and Atatürk's economic/cultural ideas which made modern Turkey.

It should be deeply Pakistani and unique to our setting and faith. Quaid e Azam, Allama Iqbal, and Maulana Maududi did all of the hard work.

And our faith say we shall only do killings and wars for blasphemy reason... reference Imran Khan speech at OIC, while lives of Kashmiris are meaning less and Indians occupying our lands for 70 years i as well meaning less...!

Some sort of limited CFL action is required. Hit the filth. Keep them dancing like cats on a hot tin roof.

That said, the game remains medium-long term. I'd say, get Bd into the Chinese axis once Hasina has finally gone. Pakistan, Nepal, China and Bangladesh is the necessary alliance to force the collapse of the false state of India. As the OP points out himself, it may never be as simple as "liberate Kashmir" because mainland India will never accept this loss and will always use proxies to attack Pakistan.

It's not even about "looking like an aggressor or not" because the west will hate us whatever we do. They can tolerate us though, unlike hindutva, with whom our battle is existential. We weren't supposed to exist. It's more about ensuring a local alliance is in place because nobody elsewhere will back us. With a local economic and political safety net, we can do what needs to be done.

And let's be clear, India needs to be deconstructed. Wresting Kashmir from them today will not eliminate the threat to Pakistan from India and its proxies.

@Mangus Ortus Novem knows what I'm talking about.

Every word you said is what we need to understand. We think one dimensional. People say we cant be aggressive because of economy. Well, why is India aggressive then?

Everything works in coordination and this opportunity that has popped up must be used to launch at least a hybrid war on India.

Back
Top Bottom