What's new

Lachit Barphukan & the Battle of Saraighat

You didn't even say anything apart from quote a book, so much for your "wrath".:rofl:
Now go, I haven't got time to converse with the Pakistani underclass.:haha:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Who made u the judge and jury in our forum to tell us what to do and what not to?

This is our forum kiddo we wont appreciate yr delusions here. And even u still couldnt answer any of my questions . So this means even u dont have any answer and just trying to save yr empty pride.

Kids like u r hunted day and night here in my country for good.......Dharti pay Boogh.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Now get lose from our Forum.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Who made u the judge and jury in our forum to tell us what to do and what not to?

This is our forum kiddo we wont appreciate yr delusions here. And even u still couldnt answer any of my questions still. So this means even u dont have any answer and just trying to save yr empty pride.

Kids like u r hunted day and night here in my country for good.......Dharti pay Boogh.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Now get lose from our Forum.
Lol, you are threatening to "hunt" me. Try hunting me buddy. ;)
And what's the delusion "kiddo"?

Oh yr still here kiddo.......I thought u will be banging yr head against an idol right now.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyways excuses remain excuses.

You fucked that ugly mughal/rajput mulato in the a**, it was funny when he called other bharotis to join. I see now days bharotis on pdf are usually doing this.

You fucked that ugly mughal/rajput mulato in the a**, it was funny when he called other bharotis to join. I see now days bharotis on pdf are usually doing this.
yup bro they call us Arabs and if we try to become indian and try to own our history still that cant be swallowed by them.

yup bro they call us Arabs and if we try to become indian and try to own our history still that cant be swallowed by them.

These primitive tribals have no history, 98% of them share common ancestry with christian churas of Pakistan. Its like south american mulato claiming history of Europeans.

He is considered as one of the most important historical figures and a national hero in Assam. He is to Assam is what Shivaji is Maharashtra. It's sad that they don't teach about him outside Assam.

He is considered as one of the most important historical figures and a national hero in Assam. He is to Assam is what Shivaji is Maharashtra. It's sad that they don't teach about him outside Assam.
Yes, he died not long after this battle due to illness.

Back
Top Bottom