What's new

Lachit Barphukan & the Battle of Saraighat

The battle occurred in 1671 before the British had any power.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
They didn't launch any attack, the Mughals attacked there land and got beaten. :woot:
like i said im not saying they never had any battle in all these centuries but they were never considered a threat by any Muslim Empire in South Asia. But they did back stabbed us when british came later on along with marattas and others.

like i said im not saying they never had any battle in all these centuries but they were never considered a threat by any Muslim Empire in South Asia. But they did back stabbed us when british came later on along with marattas and others.
You are confused, they where never with the Mughals in the first place so how could they back stab them?
By the time the British came the Mughals where more or less finished, Rajput rebellion along with Jatt, Sikh and Maratha raids took its toll. The British finished it off.

And also @Umair Nawaz , why are you referring to the Mughals as "we"?
Are you of Turkic Uzbek origin?
We is for us Muslims.........We r talking abt Muslim empires here and her enemies or opportunists who took the advantage when we were already preoccupied while trying to save the civilization.

We is for us Muslims.........We r talking abt Muslim empires here and her enemies or opportunists who took the advantage when we were already preoccupied while trying to save the civilization.
They where Mughals of Uzbek Turkic origin, there ancestors ruled your ancestors. Your ancestors and bloodline had nothing to do with the Mughals. There direct descendants live in India not Pakistan. Anyway this if off topic so please let's get back to what we where originally talking about.

You are confused, they where never with the Mughals in the first place so how could they back stab them?
By the time the British came the Mughals where more or less finished, Rajput rebellion along with Jatt, Sikh and Maratha raids took its toll. The British finished it off.
Thats not true atleast all of it.

We still were good enough to save the motherland from British but like our Army officers even today say its the internal threat that is yr greatest enemy when yr own people side with enemies and attack u from flanks then solely finish off the real purpose and fight for the motherland against enemies and occupiers.

Thats not true atleast all of it.

We still were good enough to save the motherland from British but like our Army officers even today say its the internal threat that is yr greatest enemy when yr own people side with enemies and attack u from flanks then solely finish off the real purpose and fight for the motherland against enemies and occupiers.
How is that not true, simply saying "it's not true" doesn't make it false. You aren't providing any sources and just repeating the same thing. The only thing your Mughal heroes fought for is loot, that's it.
That's why the Marathas, Jatts, Sikhs and Rajputs attacked them.

yeah right its same as if calling Hitler the greatest man ever lived.
What part of this are you not understanding? There Kingdom was attacked by the Mughals and they kicked the Mughals ***'s. It has nothing to do with the British, are you to dumb to understand this simple thing?

They where Mughals of Uzbek Turkic origin, there ancestors ruled your ancestors. Your ancestors and bloodline had nothing to do with the Mughals. There direct descendants live in India not Pakistan. Anyway this if off topic so please let's get back to what we where originally talking about.
Cut this crap dude,,, Which world r u living in? Do u even know who actually an occupier is? The ones who loot and destroy yr entire civilization. And British r the ones who did that. If we Muslims were so bad then why did we made this country a Golden Sparrow? Why did Aurenzeb's armies had 43-44% Hindus(and i havnt even talked abt sikhs, parsies and others) with them fighting along side us against British?(Mind u we Muslims were never in majority in all of south asian history) Why did we made Taj Mahal which is still today one of yr main national identifies? Why did we made Qutub Minar, Grand Mosque in Dehi and Dehi's iconic Red Fort? Why did Sher Shah Suri made a mandir along with a mosque along the entire GT road? And why did we made The Dehli capital of our empire then making Kabul or anyother central Asian city from where they belonged eg Zaheer ud Din Babar was from Samarkand and Bukhara cities both in Central Asia?

Why is still historians agree term the Great Muslim Empires of South Asia as part of ancient India?

U r just falling prey for the British's centuries old propaganda which was created to instigate the Marhattas, Ahomies, Sikhs etc to rise up against the central government in dehli who only stood in their way. This was the version of divide and rule theory that they applied to the non muslim populations of SA and to brainwash muslims they later on came with 2 nation theory.

For God Sake use yr brain and dont fall for propaganda. Read a Book called ''Our Indian Muslims'' from WW Hunter. WW hunter was a bureaucrat of the British India.

Cut this crap dude,,, Which world r u living in? Do u even know who actually an occupier is? The ones who loot and destroy yr entire civilization. And British r the ones who did that. If we Muslims were so bad then why did we made this country a Golden Sparrow? Why did Aurenzeb's armies had 43-44% Hindus(and i havnt even talked abt sikhs, parsies and others) with them fighting along side us against British?(Mind u we Muslims were never in majority in all of south asian history) Why did we made Taj Mahal which is still today one of yr main national identifies? Why did we made Qutub Minar, Grand Mosque in Dehi and Dehi's iconic Red Fort? Why did Sher Shah Suri made a mandir along with a mosque along the entire GT road? And why did we made The Dehli capital of our empire then making Kabul or anyother central Asian city from where they belonged eg Zaheer ud Din Babar was from Samarkand and Bukhara cities both in Central Asia?

Why is still historians agree term the Great Muslim Empires of South Asia as part of ancient India?

U r just falling prey for the British's centuries old propaganda which was created to instigate the Marhattas, Ahomies, Sikhs etc to rise up against the central government in dehli who only stood in their way. This was the version of divide and rule theory that they applied to the non muslim populations of SA and to brainwash muslims they later on came with 2 nation theory.

For God Sake use yr brain and dont fall for propaganda. Read a Book called ''Our Indian Muslims'' from WW Hunter. WW hunter was a bureaucrat of the British India.
Why are you changing the subject over the benefits of Muslim rule? This thread has nothing to do with that. Are you seriously that dumb? You aren't providing any source to back any of your claims up and you are acting like it was your ancestors that where rulers. Can you even read English?

@nick_indian @SarthakGanguly
See what I am dealing with here?

Just don't under this. Our pseudo-secular education system teaches us about every single Muslim invader or ruler who has ruled even a fraction of India but great native heroes like Lachit Borphukan don't even find a mention anywhere. Really sad. Wonder who is behind this deliberate playing down of native achievements and heroism in our education system.
This is unfortunately true.
There are only a few Indians who know about great Indian warriors like the Maratha general Baji Rao who
destroyed the Mughal Empire or the Indian queen Naiki Devi who defeated Muhammad Ghori in the 12th century.

U r just falling prey for the British's centuries old propaganda which was created to instigate the Marhattas, Ahomies, Sikhs etc to rise up against the central government in dehli who only stood in their way.Read a Book called ''Our Indian Muslims'' from WW Hunter. WW hunter was a bureaucrat of the British India.
@GorkhaPride - Read these two sentences - that should tell you. :tup: And also note the response I get. :p:

Why are you changing the subject over the benefits of Muslim rule? This thread has nothing to do with that. Are you seriously that dumb? You aren't providing any source to back any of your claims up and you are acting like it was your ancestors that where rulers. Can you even read English?

LOL a typical Brainwashed kid calling for reinforcements. I havnt changed the subject but im talking abt it in a broader spectrum that u seem to cant comprehend. It was u who claimed them as occupiers not me and i just refuted yr claims and u dont have any arguments left hence calling for help.

LOL a typical Brainwashed kid calling for reinforcements. I havnt changed the subject but im talking abt it in a broader spectrum that u seem to cant comprehend. It was u who claimed them as occupiers not me and i just refuted yr claims and u dont have any arguments left hence calling for help.
How is it reinforcements, both members have already commented on the thread so they can see everything anyway.:hitwall:
No, you where going completely off topic and making claims without backing them up with any source.
And how did you refute any of my claims? I said that the battle occurred before British rule in India and you start saying its "British propaganda".:rofl:

@GorkhaPride - Read these two sentences - that should tell you. :tup: And also note the response I get. :p:
He's completely hopeless to be honest.:rofl:

the book i suggested is the one who says that!!! Im quoting it from the book along with its reference so u could understand that its their own man who is saying this and how they succeeded.........This is same i have tried to explain to u as well before as yr my fellow kashmiri...Remember the last time we talked abt Hari Singh and who and why he was endorsed upon us?
We even fought against him for God sake in liberation war of 48.

:lol:

I have been dealing with this for more than 3 years. You have just begun :lol: Hold on, don't go crazy

Back
Top Bottom