What's new

Lachit Barphukan & the Battle of Saraighat

I have been dealing with this for more than 3 years. You have just begun :lol: Hold on, don't go crazy
qrdk01.jpg

How is it reinforcements, both members have already commented on the thread so they can see everything anyway.:hitwall:
No, you where going completely off topic and making claims without backing them up with any source.
And how did you refute any of my claims? I said that the battle occurred before British rule in India and you start saying its "British propaganda".:rofl:

He's completely hopeless to be honest.:rofl:
LOL kiddo when u have a discussion with one member u should only focus that then calling for help if u run out of ammo. Thats how we do things here and thats a general rule to keep things civil.

In all of my posts u still have failed to answer any of my questions that i have thrown at u.

Seriously dude yr behavior and then attacking me personally here shows yr level of education.
We dont appreciate such things here. If u really have something concrete to refute my questions or words then go ahead otherwise buzz off from this forum.

Cut this crap dude,,, Which world r u living in? Do u even know who actually an occupier is? The ones who loot and destroy yr entire civilization. And British r the ones who did that. If we Muslims were so bad then why did we made this country a Golden Sparrow? Why did Aurenzeb's armies had 43-44% Hindus(and i havnt even talked abt sikhs, parsies and others) with them fighting along side us against British?(Mind u we Muslims were never in majority in all of south asian history) Why did we made Taj Mahal which is still today one of yr main national identifies? Why did we made Qutub Minar, Grand Mosque in Dehi and Dehi's iconic Red Fort? Why did Sher Shah Suri made a mandir along with a mosque along the entire GT road? And why did we made The Dehli capital of our empire then making Kabul or anyother central Asian city from where they belonged eg Zaheer ud Din Babar was from Samarkand and Bukhara cities both in Central Asia?

Why is still historians agree term the Great Muslim Empires of South Asia as part of ancient India?

U r just falling prey for the British's centuries old propaganda which was created to instigate the Marhattas, Ahomies, Sikhs etc to rise up against the central government in dehli who only stood in their way. This was the version of divide and rule theory that they applied to the non muslim populations of SA and to brainwash muslims they later on came with 2 nation theory.

For God Sake use yr brain and dont fall for propaganda. Read a Book called ''Our Indian Muslims'' from WW Hunter. WW hunter was a bureaucrat of the British India.

A. Nobody is questioning the merits or demerits of Muslim rule over India. This thread is not about that. Don't have to get so defensive. I think we have the right to celebrate our respective heroes on this forum don't we ?

B. They were not your ancestors. There was no "we muslims". Muslims of the sub-continent never ruled India in history. Muslim empires in medieval India were always foreign in origin. Afghans and Turks to be precise. I have a feeling you know this already. The only exception I can think of was the Suri dynasty of Sher Shah Suri.

Last edited:
LOL kiddo when u have a discussion with one member u should only focus that then calling for help if u run out of ammo. Thats how we do things here and thats a general rule to keep things civil.

In all of my posts u still have failed to answer any of my questions that i have thrown at u.

Seriously dude yr behavior and then attacking me personally here shows yr level of education.
We dont appreciate such things here. If u really have something concrete to refute my questions or words then go ahead otherwise buzz off from this forum.
Where have I personally attacked you? Where are your questions and where have I failed to answer them "kiddo".:lol:

A. Nobody is questioning the merits or demerits of Muslim rule over India. This thread is not about that. Don't have to get so defensive. I think we have the right to celebrate our respective heroes on this forum don't we ?

B. They were not your ancestors. There was no "we muslims". Muslims of the sub-continent never ruled India in history. Muslim empires in medieval India were always foreign in origin. Afghans and Turks to be precise. I have a feeling you know this already.
A) This is Pakistani Forum A-Hole the ones yr celebrating against if if u have discovered a new world r our heroes and ancestors. We Pakistanis view them as our Heroes and the reasons why we take pride on them is because we r a Muslim State and being Muslim is our first identity. If u cant take a critical analysis of yr theories or state propaganda then dont post such fake pride in our forums.

B) Dont try to divide us as said earlier its part of our history we take pride on it u like it or not its none of our concern We Muslims r the ones who gave u the actual essence of civilization. If it wasnt for us u wont have got what u have got today.

The ones against whom yr ''celebrating'' against r our heroes if u cant take criticism or someone to refute yr claims then just dont log into foreign forums.

A) This is Pakistani Forum A-Hole the ones yr celebrating against if if u have discovered a new world r our heroes and ancestors. We Pakistanis view them as our Heroes and the reasons why we take pride on them is because we r a Muslim State and being Muslim is our first identity. If u cant take a critical analysis of yr theories or state propaganda then dont post such fake pride in our forums.

B) Dont try to divide us as said earlier its part of our history we take pride on it u like it or not its none of our concern We Muslims r the ones who gave u the actual essence of civilization. If it wasnt for us u wont have got what u have got today.

The ones against whom yr ''celebrating'' against r our heroes if u cant take criticism or someone to refute yr claims then just dont log into foreign forums.

Damn. Someone's pissed off with this thread :P

Where have I personally attacked you? Where are your questions and where have I failed to answer them "kiddo".:lol:
all the posts that i have posted in this thread has questions in them have even read my posts completely?

All right let it go just answer the questions in post#23 and tell me if u have read the book i suggested?

and its coming from u with whom when ever i had a discussion he ran away in the end with endless set of excuses.:lol:

all the posts that i have posted in this thread has questions in them have even read my posts completely?

All right let it go just answer the questions in post#23 and tell me if u have read the book i suggested?
You have still failed to tell me where I have personally attacked you?
And you asked one question which was did I read the book, you where acting like you said hundreds of questions.:rofl:
And no, I didn't read the book.

Apparently the Mughals would have won if the British weren't involved even though the British were not even in India at the time.:lol:

You have still failed to tell me where I have personally attacked you?
And you asked one question which was did I read the book, you where acting like you said hundreds of questions.:rofl:
And no, I didn't read the book.

why did we made this country a Golden Sparrow? Why did Aurenzeb's armies had 43-44% Hindus(and i havnt even talked abt sikhs, parsies and others) with them fighting along side us against British?(Mind u we Muslims were never in majority in all of south asian history) Why did we made Taj Mahal which is still today one of yr main national identifies? Why did we made Qutub Minar, Grand Mosque in Dehi and Dehi's iconic Red Fort? Why did Sher Shah Suri made a mandir along with a mosque along the entire GT road? And why did we made The Dehli capital of our empire then making Kabul or anyother central Asian city from where they belonged eg Zaheer ud Din Babar was from Samarkand and Bukhara cities both in Central Asia?

Why is still historians agree term the Great Muslim Empires of South Asia as part of ancient India?

These r the questions and the reason why i put them is because u claimed that they r not our ancestors and looter, occupiers blah blah....... Hence why i posted these off topic questions to know if u really have a sense of history or not. So this should answer below mentioned post of yrs.. As u can see this was nothing to do with Ahomies or their battle in 16th century.

Apparently the Mughals would have won if the British weren't involved even though the British were not even in India at the time.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Now Abt the book.......... Our Indian Muslims by WW Hunter

This book is the source from where i said this was a british propaganda to instigate the non muslim masses against the central government of that time. Later on they used the same events like oh look these Hindus were never part of yr country u ruled them for centuries and when time came they back stabbed u so now u should make yr own country otherwise theyu will kill u all. Hence 2 nation theory came. This is simple British tactic for Divide and Rule. Im no mullah nor an extremist nor im really a big fan of 2 nation theory. thats why im saying this. I may not be in good terms with u or yr countrymen in this forum but atleast im a fan of truth and like to dig deep into it in order to draw conclusive answers.

If u really read this book where a British himself has written as some sort of pride for this people u will find many answers and will answer many misconceptions.

Try using yr brain.

These r the questions and the reason why i put them is because u claimed that they r not our ancestors and looter, occupiers blah blah....... Hence why i posted these off topic questions to know if u really have a sense of history or not. So this should answer below mentioned post of yrs.. As u can see this was nothing to do with Ahomies or their battle in 16th century.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Now Abt the book.......... Our Indian Muslims by WW Hunter

This book is the source from where i said this was a british propaganda to instigate the non muslim masses against the central government of that time. Later on they used the same events like oh look these Hindus were never part of yr country u ruled them for centuries and when time came they back stabbed u so now u should make yr own country otherwise theyu will kill u all. Hence 2 nation theory came. This is simple British tactic for Divide and Rule. Im no mullah nor an extremist nor im really a big fan of 2 nation theory. thats why im saying this. I may not be in good terms with u or yr countrymen in this forum but atleast im a fan of truth and like to dig deep into it in order to draw conclusive answers.

If u really read this book where a British himself has written as some sort of pride for this people u will find many answers and will answer many misconceptions.

Try using yr brain.
This has nothing to do with what I said or the topic.

Back
Top Bottom