What's new

LAC face-off: Ladakh triggers Andamans build-up plans

This standoff and its repercussions will perhaps go down in history as the Modi governments greatest achievements in launching India as a recognized global power and becoming an important partner in taming the bully.

I hope you were just trolling. This was good 1. Lol

Unable to fight the PLA on the ground ,India is planning to choke the Chinese trade along the Malacca Straits by beefing up its defences in the Adaman and Nicobar Islands.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/ladakh-triggers-andamans-build-up/articleshow/76778355.cms
76783500.jpg

According to TOI following measure have been taken:
1)The extension of the runway at naval air station INS Kohassa.
2)INS Baaz at Campbell Bay in the south of the archipelago for larger aircraft.
3)Additional warships, aircraft, missile batteries and infantry Soldiers.
4)Fighters like Sukhoi-30MKIs.
5)Long-range maritime patrol Poseidon-8I aircraft.
6)Additional flights of Mi-17 V5 helicopters.
7)Dornier-228 maritime patrol planes.

The Standoff between China and India will be a very long one, with many global and regional powers joining in at the later stages. The relationship between both sides will never be the same again.

ya.. if India chokes the chinese trade.. what is stopping the chinese from carpet bombing North Indian cities back to stone age ? Aiding NE rebels ? taking srinagar ?

The money the chinese lose, they will regain later, but will India be able to regain the territory , or rebuild the infastructure that they may lose due to their own stupidity ? Let is not forget rupee is at all time low.

This standoff and its repercussions will perhaps go down in history as the Modi governments greatest achievements in launching India as a recognized global power and becoming an important partner in taming the bully.
Not so. It has been noted that India chooses not to have dialogue on many fronts and then disguises it as a victim.

Not so. It has been noted that India chooses not to have dialogue on many fronts and then disguises it as a victim.
It was not India who acted in violation of the agreement.

I am guessing they dont know about CPEC yet :lol::lol:

Are you saying that China will use CPEC for most of its trade. China exported 62 million tonnes of steel in 2019. That is 120 tonnes per minute. Your Khunjerab pass cannot handle 25% of that. And that is just one product exported by China.

We know about CPEC. That the most talked about topic on PDF. But you don't seem to know about China's trade and how tiny CPEC is compared to that.

Are you saying that China will use CPEC for most of its trade. China exported 62 million tonnes of steel in 2019. That is 120 tonnes per minute. Your Khunjerab pass cannot handle 25% of that. And that is just one product exported by China.

We know about CPEC. That the most talked about topic on PDF. But you don't seem to know about China's trade and how tiny CPEC is compared to that.

:-)

Just wondering what are you smoking lately?
The CCP mouthpiece admits it.
https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1193494.shtml
The southeast Asian country as a hero standing up to "wolf warrior" bully

https://www.dawn.com/news/1566838/modis-trap
While a lot of intellects are euphoric over this recent Chinese victory over India, the truth of the matter is that, as a result of this conflict, Prime Minister Modi has laid a trap for the emergence of India as a new global power.

The CCP mouthpiece admits it.
https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1193494.shtml

https://www.dawn.com/news/1566838/modis-trap
While a lot of intellects are euphoric over this recent Chinese victory over India, the truth of the matter is that, as a result of this conflict, Prime Minister Modi has laid a trap for the emergence of India as a new global power.
What is this shit global power? India is way behind developed countries, Only thing we are good at is taking body bags home which western countries are so afraid.
Japan has no army but has global presence.

We need 20-30 yrs of constant development to become developed country. But remember other countries 2hich already developed will be even more developed by than.

Maybe India deliberately trying to exaggerate Chinese intrusion to invite US bases and western bloc investment, if I am not wrong apple is starting assembly there, other will follow to.

come on, what's this modi business? you are already a supa powa, TWICE, one in 2012, one in 2020, this year

What if Pakistan/Chinese forces were to launch a tactical nuclear strike on these islands using land based ballistic missiles or cruise missiles launched from warships? I doubt India wouldnt retaliate with their own nukes knowing their complete total annihalation

Just wondering what are you smoking lately?

when you find out let me know as well lol

I don’t even know where begin, your boys were beaten by rods in broad day light.

:laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom