What's new

L&T bags order worth $99.7 million from Vietnam Border Guard

Now Now Now..... Let me enlighten You

We gave credit limit of 500 Million to Vietcoms....
They Picked L&T for order -- Smart Boys!!

Such loans usually have a clause that it can be spent only on Indian products. Loan given to Bangladesh is no different. There are talks of Light Frigate tender soon from Vietnam navy with Brahmos ASM. This ship will be a similar design offered to Philippines Navy but with Brahmos. The US $500 million loan will be utilized for this.

Good Day!

We have the technical skills. What we need is the capability to manufacture at war-time speeds on a normal basis and a more integrated after-sales support.

That's what wins international contracts.

Not just capability to make something.

But this is a good start.

Vietnam would benefit from this deal. I hope other friendly countries also follow.

What a Indian looser we already make boats

And we export too. To sri lankan. We are building many things buddy... Don't be butt hurt by our warships

It's only 90 mil. Not even hundred

lol we know what you make and capable of.

What a Indian looser we already make boats

And we export too. To sri lankan. We are building many things buddy... Don't be butt hurt by our warships

It's only 90 mil. Not even hundred

Bitch Please! You guys are not even recoganized to be manufacturing something forget exporting em. India despite being an IT driven economy features among top 10 manufacturers. We dint have a defence export policy until this govt took charge and even still our export revenue has always stayed ahead of you. And this pvt. company thats gonna export boats to vietnam also makes nuclear submarines and has docs equipped enough to build large ACC's.

Wake me up when you have indigenous designs. Its easy rather funnier to ride behind the backs of Chinese and imagine about doing it all alone.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom